Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

[XBOX ONE] RaceDriver: GRID [Backwards Compatibility] [VOTE]

DEUTSCHTEAMDEUTSCHTEAM Member New Car Smell
I am a member of Xbox Preview Program, and I already installed and played a few games of the XBOX 360 on XBOX ONE.
It works PERFECTLY!

Please, vote for GRID:

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8378487-grid

[ ]'s

Post edited by DEUTSCHTEAM on

Comments

• G31STDRAKENG31STDRAKEN Member New Car Smell
    voted day one! i tried asking codies if they had plans to permit their games to be made available, but have yet to hear back!
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    better to vote for a new GRID game with Dirt's raly physics and handling for all platforms...;D
    better to vote for a new GRID game with Dirt's raly physics and handling for all platforms...;D
    the point is to get grid or grid 2 playable on the Xboxone! i don't think Codies retained their WRC license because the Sebastien Loeb rally is coming out n the fall. it will be a sim like dirt rally.
    the point is to get grid or grid 2 playable on the Xboxone! i don't think Codies retained their WRC license because the Sebastien Loeb rally is coming out n the fall. it will be a sim like dirt rally.
    lol have you watched gameplay vidoe for Sebastain loeb rally evo? graphics are not bad  but physics are terrible :o :/ .. have a look here..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Do8nZGBP8 you do wish the dirt rally to come for consoles too! :p
    lol have you watched gameplay vidoe for Sebastain loeb rally evo? graphics are not bad  but physics are terrible :o :/ .. have a look here..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Do8nZGBP8 you do wish the dirt rally to come for consoles too! :p
    I dont want Seb Rally Evo over Dirt Rally, I just dont think it will make it to console because of the relase of SRE!
    edited June 2015
    I dont want Seb Rally Evo over Dirt Rally, I just dont think it will make it to console because of the relase of SRE!
    ah ok , but as most players know that milestones can not do a proper rally as the latest 4 WRC games was a failures , watching the gameplay videos for SRE their opinion will not change so they will not buy it..
     In the other hand kylotonn will be release for first time the official WRC game but there are not many hopes for it too as i have played 2 of its racing games and they were too arcade , the one is with bikes and called motorcycle club which is more arcade than NFS series (power ups like rockets , nitros etc lol) and the truck racer which is not so arcade but seems like an indy game ... so no hopes for it too!!
    So as consoles need a proper rally game and if i am not mistaken all codemasters games are released for consoloes i dont see the reason the Dirt rally not to come for them.. to me does the same as i am PC user and i already enjoy that great game.. :p B)
    ah ok , but as most players know that milestones can not do a proper rally as the latest 4 WRC games was a failures , watching the gameplay videos for SRE their opinion will not change so they will not buy it..
     In the other hand kylotonn will be release for first time the official WRC game but there are not many hopes for it too as i have played 2 of its racing games and they were too arcade , the one is with bikes and called motorcycle club which is more arcade than NFS series (power ups like rockets , nitros etc lol) and the truck racer which is not so arcade but seems like an indy game ... so no hopes for it too!!
    So as consoles need a proper rally game and if i am not mistaken all codemasters games are released for consoloes i dont see the reason the Dirt rally not to come for them.. to me does the same as i am PC user and i already enjoy that great game.. :p B)
    do you have a link for the official WRC game?
    yes its from E3.. its dissapointing... :(

yes its from E3.. its dissapointing... :(

would you know if we in america will be able to play this? the previous 4 were not for america!
    not sure ,  french company make this game instead of Milestone that did the previous 4 WRC games , so you have some chances.. but in video seems too arcade! :(
  • DEUTSCHTEAMDEUTSCHTEAM Member New Car Smell
    (2 years to answer lol)

Nooooo, heheh, no no no.
    Nothing about new physics and etc, MUST be the original GRID 1 the way it is without changing anything, especially the MULTIPLAYER.