Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Great Gaming Rig Thread

Got pics of your gaming rig? 

Post them up so we can all have a look.

Here's ours 

Former DiRT Community Manager, owner of the most bitchin community in the company

Twitter: justbiglee

Comments

• PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    I see working with you lot has its perks...

I'll snap a few pics of mine when I can be bothered cleaning up the mess. :D
    "it's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are"
  • CranckCranck Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2015
    my copit

• CortextualCortextual Member Wheel Nut
    edited June 2015
    Cranck said:
    my copit

That's pretty sick man.

Here's what I'm working with

NOPE FAIL why cant i insert an image lol. bear with me...
    "Shut up and drive." - Rihanna Mcrae
  • wezel1977wezel1977 Member Unleaded
    Cranck thats awesome !!
    Cortextual also nice, thx for giving the kidney ;)
    I7 5930K@4.5@NZXT Kraken x60 16G Kingston hyper X  Savage 2400mhz Asrock X99X killer Fatality Samsung 840gb pro 1x256+1x500gb 850EVO+14Tb storage EVGA GTX 980 TI SC Corsair HX850 LG 29-inch Corsair obsidian 750D
    I7 4790k@4.6@Corsair H100i 16G Corsair Dominator 1600mhz Asus Z97C Samsung 840gb EVO 1x250+3Tb storage EVGA GTX 980 SC Corsair TX650v2 LG 27-inch Coolermaster advanced 2 w/sidewindow
  • LaccooLaccoo Member Unleaded
    justbiglee

Fanatc shifter H pattern mod work ?  
  • MastaVonBlastaMastaVonBlasta Member, Drivers Team Principal
    This is my 'rig'...

Twitter: MastaVonBlasta ¬ Bobby K fan ¬ Next one will be the one.
  • silicijevasilicijeva Member New Car Smell

• JepserttiJepsertti Member Petrol Head
    Here's my home-made rig :) Like you can see, the steering wheel has G27 as its base, but I have made some changes to it including: DSD Steering Wheel adapter, rally steering wheel from my dad's friend's rally car, DSD Sequential shifter, brake pedal modded by me (not visible in picture of course ;) ) and DSD longer shifter paddles. In case someone's wondering what DSD stands for, it's Derek Speare Designs (www.derekspearedesigns.com) which sells some great quality sim racing accessories for reasonable prices :)

PC: Intel Core i7-2600 3.8GHz ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming 8GB | 16GB DDR3 RAM | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD | 2TB HDD Windows 10 Pro
    Wheel: Logitech G27 with custom rally rim | DSD steering wheel adapter | DSD longer shifter paddles | Modded brake
    Others: DSD Sequential shifter Rally seat Phone stand behind the wheel (for dashboard) Samsung 42" Full HD LED 3D TV

Steam username: JJBruce

• CortextualCortextual Member Wheel Nut
    Jepsertti said:
    Here's my home-made rig :) Like you can see, the steering wheel has G27 as its base, but I have made some changes to it including: DSD Steering Wheel adapter, rally steering wheel from my dad's friend's rally car, DSD Sequential shifter, brake pedal modded by me (not visible in picture of course ;) ) and DSD longer shifter paddles. In case someone's wondering what DSD stands for, it's Derek Speare Designs (www.derekspearedesigns.com) which sells some great quality sim racing accessories for reasonable prices :)

Nice man, they got you working on commission? lol 
    "Shut up and drive." - Rihanna Mcrae
  • wezel1977wezel1977 Member Unleaded
    edited June 2015
    Jepserttigreat wallpaper xD
    justbiglee can we have the system specs ( pc ) ? :)looks awesome

you guys all have great setups i'm just sitting here with an x360 controler infront of my pc :) i know not realistic ;)
    I7 5930K@4.5@NZXT Kraken x60 16G Kingston hyper X  Savage 2400mhz Asrock X99X killer Fatality Samsung 840gb pro 1x256+1x500gb 850EVO+14Tb storage EVGA GTX 980 TI SC Corsair HX850 LG 29-inch Corsair obsidian 750D
    I7 4790k@4.6@Corsair H100i 16G Corsair Dominator 1600mhz Asus Z97C Samsung 840gb EVO 1x250+3Tb storage EVGA GTX 980 SC Corsair TX650v2 LG 27-inch Coolermaster advanced 2 w/sidewindow
  • TPJPTPJP Member Wheel Nut
    wezel1977 said:
    Jepserttigreat wallpaper xD
    justbiglee can we have the system specs ( pc ) ? :)looks awesome

you guys all have great setups i'm just sitting here with an x360 controler infront of my pc :) i know not realistic ;)
    Same here, but it's still very enjoyable playing with the controller :)
    DR: RacerAce27
  • FluxCapacitanceFluxCapacitance Member Unleaded
    (Posted from Steam forums)
    Fully enclosed cockpit with adjustable seat, machine sewn upholstery, and removable aluminum instrument panel. Sim doubles as a lab bench with tools/compressed air for other projects.

For the instrument panel, I just picked up a 5"X2.5" 7 segment display for gears and will have LEDs installed for RPM ranges. Also annunciator lights for "Dinner Time", "Help put kids to bed", "Need you soon" (that was the deal breaker). ;)

G27 for controller. Might be adding mechanical handbrake/seq shifter side by side near wheel.

I've been planning on building another sim hoping someday this amazing game would come out. hehe.

Pics are from work in progress. Should have some ventilation and carpet soon.

• FluxCapacitanceFluxCapacitance Member Unleaded
    Nicely done Franconen! Love the shifter setup.
  • MBColinMBColin Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2015
    Well, great rigs boys... great rigs... :)

Mine rig is very simple, just a PC table with a Logitech G27 and a Handbrake which I have to do for getting best times on stages and make best as I can all those Hairpins... It's incredible what you can achieve with a simple stick... HoHoHo...

http://i.imgur.com/SIM3TzK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mwOfzI2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4Gi0Cqr.jpg

And that is a short fastest run I had made with the Peugeot at Koryfi Dafni to test my new handbrake...

Thanks Codies for the greatest game you are making...

• 053053 Member New Car Smell

Damn nice set ups all, and watching u driving MBColin   looks fantastic they u shift, use ur handbrake and *cruissing* with ur wheel thru Greece ;)  

My set up is a Medion pc with an xboxcontroller and a fkking wheelchair with a flat tyre lol, but yeah like wezel1977 and TPJP already said. verry enjoyable great game    :)          

• rustyjawrustyjaw Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2015
    I have been using a projector as my TV for years now. This is my current setup, it was hard to capture both the screen and the wheel in one shot.

I sit on my couch, the wheel is the T300RS, with the T3PA pedals. The screen is 100" diagonally. I normally have the room a bit darker than this for playing, but I allowed more light to capture the whole setup.