Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

RE-EDIT: STANCE | WORKS [LOW] & StanceNation [LOW] Clubs - Looking for unique drivers!

GRID101GRID101 Member New Car Smell
edited June 2015 in GRID Games - Clubs
Hey y'all!

It has been a really long time since I have spoken on the forums here., and just to let you guys know that I have made not 1, but 2 new JDM-inspired (Japanese Domestic Market, if you're wondering) clubs. The first club (out of two) is called STANCE | WORKS.

And then there's the secondary club, StanceNation, similar to the club above, but I won't be on it as much as the STANCE | WORKS club which I'll be on for most of the time. Oh! and I almost forgot that we are looking for rookies for StanceNation, and experts for STANCE | WORKS (It's a system which I worked out to make it fairer for players in both clubs during races/events, but I may be mix rookies with experts in the future, but that won't happen when both clubs are in full swing!), but I am looking for players who like to stick the 'tail' of the car out and get it sideways, and for those of you who like to lower your cars while racing with others (you can do this in-game in the tuning menu!) If you're interested in joining these clubs, be my guest, I can sort something out over the next couple of weeks...

Before I finish, these clubs have just been created, so there's no club liverys for the clubs at the moment, but I will get the clubs running in all cylinders very soon!

...But anyway, here's the links to the clubs

Click here to join STANCE | WORKS: https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/16687/stance-i-works

...or here to join StanceNation: https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/16757/stancenation

Hope you guys join, and good luck. *salutes*

_________________________________________________________________________________

Post edited by GRID101 on

Join here for STANCE | WORKS, or here for StanceNation