Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The last game you completed?

SynGamerSynGamer Member Race Steward
edited April 2014 in Off-topic Discussion
What was the last game you beat/completed?
I just beat Tomb Raider last week. Very fun though some of the voice-acting was rough at times.
Please read the [FORUM RULES] and [SEARCH] before you post.
Website | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

• Matthew77258Matthew77258 Member Race Steward
    If we're talking about 100% completed with all the trophy's/achievements etc then Minecraft on the PS3. If not, GTA V.
    Twitter | Member since 2011 

• KRTheIcemanKRTheIceman Member Pit Crew
    Alan Wakes American Nightmare, finally.
  • onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    Battlefield 4 campaign or GTA V. If we're talking finish to platinum trophy, my only one of those was two and a half years ago with LA Noire.

My brother finished Tomb Raider last week as well. He loved it but he has very low standards (not saying Tomb Raider is bad or anything). I've also still yet to finish The Last of Us.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
  • iamthegameiamthegame Member New Car Smell
    Last game I completed was GTAV, (I havent bought any games since that one lol) Ive just started playing through Uncharted 3 again
  • justbigleejustbiglee Member Champion
    inFamous Second Son, was pretty good and I quite enjoyed it. Can't think of what to play next though now :(

Former DiRT Community Manager, owner of the most bitchin community in the company

Twitter: justbiglee

• LooreLoore Member Champion
    Pokemon X, all hail Mega Gengar. 

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls is up next.
    Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
  • Ron666Ron666 Member Wheel Nut
    COD MW3(finally !), BF4 and currently completing Batman Arkham Origins(final mission).
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    I honestly can't remember. MGS: Ground Zeroes I suppose but I haven't finished all side missions yet.

It's actually pretty rare for me to finish a game these days. I get about 3/4's in, lose interest and move onto something else. 
    Same here, I just don't find interest in gaming anymore, got way too much **** on my head to deal with :( I often play temple run 2 or NFS Most Wanted on my Xperia :D
    Ron666 said:
    Same here, I just don't find interest in gaming anymore, got way too much **** on my head to deal with :( I often play temple run 2 or NFS Most Wanted on my Xperia :D
    I still find gaming fun, it's just I don't often find a game that keeps me hooked anymore. Thief is a good example, it was fun to start with, then about 3/4's in it just got repetitive and I haven't played since. Same for Bioshock Infinite and a few others.
    The only games that I am still hooked to are BF3 and NFS MW. Waiting for GTA 5 on PC while also considering buying San Andreas on my xperia.
  • EdMaEdMa Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    No dodgy downloads? Well done.
    EdMa said:
    No dodgy downloads? Well done.
    Lol, don't start this again on our first day back at school :p
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion

Arkham Asylum was the last game I finished: seemed a good use of the Christmas break from work! :D

A whole list of other games I want to pick up and play through, just don't seem to get enough time for gaming these days!

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• alonsofan46alonsofan46 Member Race Steward
    I honestly can't remember. MGS: Ground Zeroes I suppose but I haven't finished all side missions yet.

It's actually pretty rare for me to finish a game these days. I get about 3/4's in, lose interest and move onto something else. 
    Same here. I can't remember the last game I completed either. I think I just have a short attention spam because I've very rarely completed a game. I think the last game I completed was Pokemon Black/White.
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    2014 PREDICTOR FORUM GAME CHAMPION !!!
  • alonsofan46alonsofan46 Member Race Steward
    Ron666 said:
    The only games that I am still hooked to are BF3 and NFS MW. Waiting for GTA 5 on PC while also considering buying San Andreas on my xperia.
    Lost interest NFS years ago.I think the last one I played (and still my favourite) is the original Most Wanted. Since then they've just been terrible imo.
    #FORZAJULES
    KEEP FIGHTING MICHAEL
    2014 PREDICTOR FORUM GAME CHAMPION !!!
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    Last game I fully completed was Race Driver GRID. Loved that.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Probably Driver San Francisco for me.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• HattaHatta Member Pit Crew
    Ground Zeroes. Didn't take long... Good game though. ;)
    Twitter: LukeSpringUK  
  • Herby007Herby007 Member Pit Crew
    Ground Zeroes. My saved data got corrupted when my PS3 froze :( . Had to start over but I really like the gameplay so not a big loss. Still not convinced on Keither Sutherland's performance however. No idea what my next game will be. Got The Last of Us from a colleague at work...might fire it up at some point.
    Steam ID | PSN: HeRbY-007 | "Kept you waiting, huh?"