Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

GRID AUTOSPORT/GRID2&1 Team-CGS RECRUITING NOW !!

LENARDCGSLENARDCGS Member New Car Smell

CGS (Community Global Squad) Formed in 2009 we consist of well over 70 highly experienced members from all over the world with a strong  competitive tactical driving influence were currently the fastestest automatic team out there to date so looking for passionate racers who want to progress to the top its common sence why would you join anyone else.............??  Checkout our website www.team-cgs.weebly.com or youtube channel  www.youtube.com/user/briefhunter/video contact me for joining details an trial (gamertag)   L3NARD CGS   (xbox 360) thanks for taking the time to read hopefully see you on the track good luck..............

Comments

• GoonertezGoonertez Member Unleaded
    Couple of questions ifya dont mind.

1] When ya say 'the fastest automatic team out there to date' ...do you mean automatic as in gearbox, or automatic as in choice?

2] Do you have a PC branch?

[Your website didnt work for me but i am at work behind a thingy]

thanks in advance.

******Gotta spare mask there McRoss...startin to choke a bit here*******
  • LENARDCGSLENARDCGS Member New Car Smell

Auto gearbox but its your preference......xbox 360 at moment will be branching into sim racing soon if that helps

• GoonertezGoonertez Member Unleaded
    yeah man thx for answerin.
    Good luck
    ******Gotta spare mask there McRoss...startin to choke a bit here*******
  • LENARDCGSLENARDCGS Member New Car Smell

thanks

• FR15KYCGSFR15KYCGS Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2014
    Check out our latest Grid 1 Race were our team was first formed before going onto grid 2. Looking forward to grid autosport hope you all enjoy the videos. keep up the good work codemasters. if your interested in joining the team give us a shout any were more than happy to try you out. We dont just recruit fast racers we make them. We are all fast and clean and always racing with eachother.      
    Post edited by FR15KYCGS on
    Grid 2 Races  
  • OctoberDusk06OctoberDusk06 Member Unleaded
    Maybe we could have a club challenge one day? www.racedepartment.com
    I would say so just let me know when

Still recruiting if any1 is interested in joining a fast paced race team that pushes each other to the edge. Always racing each other serious while having a lot of fun while doing so. CGS may be for you.