Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

GRID Autosport Feedback

Comments

• OctobossOctoboss Member Codemasters Employee
    P308R said:

7. The cars in the club garage are not shown in the design for that club.

8. Online I struggle a bit to see through. I never know if I am racing for the club or not when changing a discipline or car. I can't seem to figure out where I can see this. HELP :-c
    7 . The Club Garage on RaceNet shows the best car from each member of that Club.

8. You race for your RaceNet Club whenever you wear your Club livery in a multiplayer race. You can only apply that livery to cars you own - so you will only be racing for your club in your own vehicles. If you're struggling to afford cars, I'd reccommend starting with open wheel (surprisingly cheap) or Cat A touring cars (cheaper than Cat B or C)

• Phil88TCPhil88TC Member New Car Smell
    sorry to have bothered, (i'm on xbox) now i got the BLACK EDITION stuff! i went in the download history section and i restarted the download.
  • gloomgloom Member New Car Smell

I played a fair bit of GRID 2 & the point to point races were very popular :s

i do kindve miss the point to point races, they wouldve been great with the handling in this game. but other than that i think the game is great, im not a big fan of pure sim games so this one is just arcade enough for me to get into. the dirt series is my favorite but this one is looking like itll get alot of play out of me.
  • OctoberDusk06OctoberDusk06 Member Unleaded
    The cars are way too expensive and there is no way to buy them with real money. It's having the opposite effect (from feedback I have gotten) that you intend.
  • OctoberDusk06OctoberDusk06 Member Unleaded
    Why oh why no clutch just like your F1 titles? I don't think I'm alone in wanting a clutch, functional mirrors and pit stops Those are important things to any racing games/sim! Also whats up with not being able to adjust anything between 0-100 in the garage? Come Codematsters do your racing titles some justice!
    This is right on the money. And you can't even tune a loaner car...because...who can afford a $1M DTM car?
  • StingrayXStingrayX Member New Car Smell
    Anyone know the exact details of the Black Edition? I can't find the liveries/sponsors online.
  • Phil88TCPhil88TC Member New Car Smell
    I just want to talk about the graphic what happened?don't get me wrong it's beautiful but why after all the experience with Dirt 3;Grid1/2;F1 2012/2013 and they were all stunning and perfect, why now with Autosport when i watch a replay it's just a little different? I mean less overall illumination and the sky and clouds look fake in some tracks also the models of the cars if you got a close look u can see some imperfections! anyone else has noted this or it's just me and i'm exaggerating?
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    gloom said:

I played a fair bit of GRID 2 & the point to point races were very popular :s

i do kindve miss the point to point races, they wouldve been great with the handling in this game. but other than that i think the game is great, im not a big fan of pure sim games so this one is just arcade enough for me to get into. the dirt series is my favorite but this one is looking like itll get alot of play out of me.
    I think they're still available in the party modes but not too sure on this. I think this games going to get a lot of play out of me too tomorrow when it arrives

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• RTARTA Member New Car Smell
    Too much negativity towards Autosport so far from what I've seen. I personally think this game is great. Absolutely loving the Touring side of it. Having a blast on my PS3 with my G27 wheel. 
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    RTA said:
    Too much negativity towards Autosport so far from what I've seen. I personally think this game is great. Absolutely loving the Touring side of it. Having a blast on my PS3 with my G27 wheel. 
    yeah I've not played the game yet so can't speak from first hand experience but I think some of it's been a little unnecessary given the short turnaround CM have had to create this game.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• gorgor Member Unleaded
    any answer for my message at page 2?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CM Give Text Chat ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CM Give Online Without FlashCheatBack ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CM Give Back Grid 1 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 
  • drinkwaterx4drinkwaterx4 Member New Car Smell
    gor said:
    any answer for my message at page 2?

I'm curious what you mean by "folk" version?  Did a google couldn't find any reference.
  • gorgor Member Unleaded
    edited June 2014
    i think Loore understand, its enough
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CM Give Text Chat ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CM Give Online Without FlashCheatBack ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CM Give Back Grid 1 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 
  • KazzyMacKazzyMac Member Unleaded
    gor said:
    i think Loore understand, its enough
    Are you able to update the drivers at all?

Looking at the 'minimum settings' on Steam your computer's vastly better than the bare-minimum requirements, so what it's likely to be is either a driver issue or a texture-loading issue. If you are able to update the drivers, try that. If not, give your hard disk a good defrag.

That's all I can suggest besides 'get a new computer'. heh.
  • gorgor Member Unleaded
    I do not need advice like that, im expirienced enough for this and have even more advices, but thx anyway :)>-
    If talk about drivers, all HD4000 series adapters(and lower) drivers is not refreshing by amd since 2012, so i realy cant update coz nothing to update=) driver what i have is latest.

I noticed that fps drop in main menu increases after race.
  • V12POWERV12POWER Member New Car Smell
    Bump up the off-throttle sounds, right now they're almost unhearable. Really it kills the immersion when downshifting and in cornering (throttle modulation). I can hear these off-throttle sounds but again, they're WAY TOO LOW
  • LooreLoore Member Champion
    gor said:
    I do not need advice like that, im expirienced enough for this and have even more advices, but thx anyway :)>-
    If talk about drivers, all HD4000 series adapters(and lower) drivers is not refreshing by amd since 2012, so i realy cant update coz nothing to update=) driver what i have is latest.

I noticed that fps drop in main menu increases after race.
    It could be a driver issues for the GPU if it hasn't been updated for 2 years. In this case I'd suggest you talk to our support team [email protected] and they'll be able to help you out.
    Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
  • KazzyMacKazzyMac Member Unleaded
    edited June 2014
    just to let everyone know, European unlock seems to be live.

GAS is now unlocing/updating for me. Get going everyone!
  • TURBODEVIN19TURBODEVIN19 Member Race Engineer
    edited June 2014
    Just started the first race, and noticed the grass was ridicilously high (couple of meters).
    Off to playing again :D

HD texture pack, all settings on Ultra, AMD HD6870 1GB

Disabling soft ambient occlusion fixed the weird grass

Game just crashed on the first race from touring car season on Istanbul Park, did practice session and qualifying without any problems.

Seems my savegame is corrupted now, whenever I load my profile it crashes...

Fixed, crashes had something to do with the second screen, disconnected my second display and I could load my profile again. No issues so far, except that its to much fun and I've got to go to school tomorrow, but I wanna keep playing :(
    Post edited by TURBODEVIN19 on

Steam
    : turbodevin | GFWL: TURBODEVIN19 | Twitter: turbodevin

DiRT | DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally VR | DiRT 4 | DTM Race Driver 3 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport LBE | F1 2013 CE | Toybox Turbos

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
  • GoonertezGoonertez Member Unleaded
    Anyone else thinkin the audio levels are kinda skewed?

to be more specific, i  would like to hear my own engine much louder than i can seem to set it.

so i have engine level on 100, and all other levels at 50 [which seems to be min for all except speech]

Yet im still struggling to hear my own revs over the exhaust of the guy 5 car lengths infront!

Ive played with dynamic range and system eq, but neither help the issue.

apart from that, its been pretty painless so far.

******Gotta spare mask there McRoss...startin to choke a bit here*******