Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

What was your last purchase

Comments

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    edited March 6
    They certainly taste good. If you're active it's not too bad, but due to my condition I'm not so I put weight on easily. Not something I had to worry about before and could eat/drink what I wanted without putting weight on, now if I eat a single chip I seem to gain weight :joy:
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    A stressball to cope with the fact that CM can't fix the bloody AI wet tyres bug.
    The hell, my order for G Fuel won’t get here from the US until the 4th of April, how is it getting here, via a Pedalo? Astro headphones got me a replacement headband over in a few days, all for free, I paid £10 for delivery for G Fuel Lol.
  • Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Champion

*Disclaimer: my comments are only my own musings, not 
    'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    #NeverPreOrder. It's outrageous that consumers have to BEG game companies to make games that reliably function properly. Consumers do NOT buy video games to waste their recreational time doing the unpaid work of paid professional testers. It's nonsense to imply game companies have no obligation to deliver games of consistently reliable functional quality just because "it's not easy & nothing is perfect & you can't please everybody." Company decision-makers listen to consumer spending, not consumer feedback; they don't care if it works properly as long as it SELLS, and every purchase is a vote of approval that helps fund more of the same. Money talks louder than requests & complaints. #VoteWithYourWallet

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion

And technically it doesn't count as a purchase by myself, but my work is buying me one of these and I get it on April 9th :)

When in what has been a rubbish week as my mum is in hospital, my G-Fuel has arrived. With all the traveling I’m doing each day it came at a good time, and damn the pink lemonade tastes good, much better than any Monster energy drinks.
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    Got my first car last week!! Not this exact one, but the same model.. Renault Clio 08   :)

BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
    edited March 21
    Amazon Echo, which means I'll now have a women in my life :joy:                                         
    Post edited by Hughesy on
    And she knows everything, just like the real thing :lol:
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    Yeah but unlike the real thing I can mute her B)
    It arrived and she's already putting me down. I asked her if I'm better looking than my brother and she said "I'm sorry, I'm not sure." I only needed a yes Alexa :joy:
    Phone upgrade, Samsung S9 plus  :D Tomorrow isn't good Friday as its a Bank Holiday which means no delivery, also Monday..... I suck at waiting 
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Hughesy said:
    Phone upgrade, Samsung S9 plus  :D Tomorrow isn't good Friday as its a Bank Holiday which means no delivery, also Monday..... I suck at waiting 
    I have a Iphone 6 plus Gold edition coming soon lol
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

I've got a Huawei P10 atm, i can't recommend it enough!
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    It's no Samsung S9 Plus though is it. I really should have gone into Tesco to upgrade, as I would have it by now.

@RevolvingPrawn Holy **** dude, the Samsung S9 Plus is insane! The screen is unreal, I love that when I get a notification the curved edges of my screen go red. The animated emoji are hilarious, this is me apparently 

Hughesy said:
    @RevolvingPrawn Holy **** dude, the Samsung S9 Plus is insane! The screen is unreal, I love that when I get a notification the curved edges of my screen go red. The animated emoji are hilarious, this is me apparently 

Yup, same screen on my S8 Plus ;) The detail and sharpness of it is really something else right? And yep, the Edge lighting looks really cool. Did you set yours to red? I've got mine set so that it takes the colour from whatever app is notifying.

Thought you didn't care about the animated emoji's ;)
    I know it is, but yeah it's amazing. The HDR is decent as well when watching HDR videos, not on the same level as my TV, but for a phone it's great.

I don't care about them, just thought I'd try it out :)

After my mum looked at my phone she is now upgrading to a S9 from a iPhone 6. She didn't get the Plus model though, but the 9 still has a much bigger screen than the iPhone 6.

Yep I set the screen edge notification to red, I also bought a red & black theme lol. 
    Hughesy said:
    I know it is, but yeah it's amazing. The HDR is decent as well when watching HDR videos, not on the same level as my TV, but for a phone it's great.

I don't care about them, just thought I'd try it out :)

After my mum looked at my phone she is now upgrading to a S9 from a iPhone 6. She didn't get the Plus model though, but the 9 still has a much bigger screen than the iPhone 6.

Yep I set the screen edge notification to red, I also bought a red & black theme lol. 
    So because I don't know a damn thing about HDR really, does a video have to have the ability to be HDR, or is it just something the screen does for any video? And if the video needs to have it, is there stuff on Netflix and Prime video with it?

I actually was gonna go for the standard S8 originally cos I figured it was a big jump in screen size from my XZ. It wasn't until I went in to Carphone Warehouse and actually held both that I knew it had to be the Plus :p But it doesn't feel massive, does it? It's kinda the right size, not too big and not too small.

Haha, figures you'd go for red and black. I'm sticking with stock for now and satisfying myself by changing wallpaper now and then.
    Yes video needs to support it as well as the screen. It's something devs or movies need to add, as its not just a hardware thing. Both those do with certain content, but Netflix you have to pay for the 4k sub I think although I'm not totally sure. The Grand Tour supports it.

It doesn't feel big at all, although the screen itself is huge.