Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Share Your Wheel Settings Here

OctoberDusk06OctoberDusk06 Member Unleaded
Fanatec CSR with Fanatec CSR standard pedals....

Steering Sat, Brake Sat, Throttle Sat, all 100%.
Linearity, Deadzone, and Brake Sat. all 0%
Brake Deadzone at 5-10%

Post edited by Loore on

Comments

• DarkRedslayerDarkRedslayer Member Race Steward
    edited June 2014
    Fanatec CSR with Fanatec CSR standard pedals....

Steering Sat, Brake Sat, Throttle Sat, all 100%.
    Linearity, Deadzone, and Brake Sat. all 0%
    Brake Deadzone at 5-10%

I believe I answered you in the other thread o.o but incase it was someone else 

Wheel :
    Sen : 340 (Edit : Changed this to my standard F1 setup at 280)
    FF : 70
    Sho : 70
    Dri : 005
    ABS : 52 (this needs tweaking)
    Lin : 000
    Dea : 010
    SPR : -1
    DPR : -4

They are the settings I use at Monaco on F1 2012

Game :
    Deadzone : 0%
    Steering Sat : 100%
    Steering Lin : -4
    Everything else default

Force feedback :

Vibration : 50% (Default)
    Wheel strength 100% (default)
    Wheel weight 30%

I'm using elite pedals though. I need to tweak my brake saturation a bit, so I don't have to adjust my pedal resistance. (It's currently perfect for Forza 4)

I was actually surprised that these settings worked as well as they did. But I've had fun with it like this.
    Post edited by DarkRedslayer on
  • Rudolph1992Rudolph1992 Member New Car Smell
    anyone with some settings for the dfgt? and rotation? this is on pc
  • LooreLoore Member Champion
    For Logitech users out there, this is what we're running in our profiler with our G27:

Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
    Loore said:
    For Logitech users out there, this is what we're running in our profiler with our G27:

thanks, do you also have some recomendedsettings in game, for logitech wheels? is pc, dfgt
  • Chris187Chris187 Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2014
    I was just about to order GA but this post stopped me in my tracks.

Loore said:

Why are you using Spring Effects & Damper Effects? anyone that has used a Logitech G25 or G27 for sims will probably know these effects are not true force feedback effects generated by the game but are fake effects generated by the Logitech software its self! & usually have quite an adverse feel to any real force feedback. Games with proper force feedback usually recommend leaving these sliders at 0%.
     Are there any screen shots of the in game Force Feedback setup any where? I would really like to see what  adjustments are available before deciding whether to buy GA or not.
     If anyone who has the game could post a screen shot from the game of the Force Feedback setup it would be much appreciated.
         Thanks

• ZepGZepG Member New Car Smell
    I'm at work so I can't remember all my settings but I can say with my  Logitech DFGT this is the best my wheel has ever felt in a racing game.
  • OctoberDusk06OctoberDusk06 Member Unleaded
    An of you out there with the Microsoft xbox wireless wheel? The one that's mentioned in the game specifically.

Can you share what you have done to optimize your handling? Is it just default or different changes?
  • KazzyMacKazzyMac Member Unleaded
    Since I have a G27 I want to ask before it never made sense to me:

What do steering saturation and steering linearity do? What's the difference in effects going from the lowest settings to the highest settings?

I've noticed that the AI are able to use full-lock at high speed whereas with game controllers the game auto-adjusts the maximum steering angle at high speed to allow better car control, so obviously with a wheel I'd want to be able to use full-lock in the event that I hit them. However, not knowing what these settings do I don't know what I'd need to use to be able to do that.

(Yes, I have only used it on Grid 1 and Race '07. Those are what I got it for.)
    ZepG said:
    I'm at work so I can't remember all my settings but I can say with my  Logitech DFGT this is the best my wheel has ever felt in a racing game.
    i hope you can tell us your in game settings? would be cool. i have an dfgt too, but have to wait till friday
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Unleaded
    PS3 G27:

Linearity: -2

Everything else default.
  • NickDahyNickDahy Member Pit Crew

Chris187 said:
    I was just about to order GA but this post stopped me in my tracks.

Loore said:

Why are you using Spring Effects & Damper Effects? anyone that has used a Logitech G25 or G27 for sims will probably know these effects are not true force feedback effects generated by the game but are fake effects generated by the Logitech software its self! & usually have quite an adverse feel to any real force feedback. Games with proper force feedback usually recommend leaving these sliders at 0%.
     Are there any screen shots of the in game Force Feedback setup any where? I would really like to see what  adjustments are available before deciding whether to buy GA or not.
     If anyone who has the game could post a screen shot from the game of the Force Feedback setup it would be much appreciated.
         Thanks

For my logitech profiler for the G27, I only have the Overall Effects to 100% and all the rest at 0, centered spring unchecked.

This works out perfect with the ingame G27 settings at default.

also 278 degrees of rotation.

This also works great in F1 2013, happy I did not have to change anything...
  • NickDahyNickDahy Member Pit Crew
    I have to say the Force Feedback is much better than it is in F1 2013, very nice!
  • Chris187Chris187 Member New Car Smell

For my logitech profiler for the G27, I only have the Overall Effects to 100% and all the rest at 0, centered spring unchecked.

This works out perfect with the ingame G27 settings at default.

also 278 degrees of rotation.

This also works great in F1 2013, happy I did not have to change anything...

Thanks for that Nick  #:-S
  • neopheXneopheX Member New Car Smell
    Anyone have T500rs settings they can share both software/game settings?

I can't get anything to feel right with the wheel in this arcade game.

Not fussed by the pedal settings as i use fanatec v2 clubsports just looking for wheel settings 
  • Lancey1956Lancey1956 Member New Car Smell
    I use g27 with Fanatec clubsport V2 pedals. Am I able to use these, another forum states that this game only supports one USB device.
  • neopheXneopheX Member New Car Smell
    Nah i used my v2 pedal and T500RS (gt RIM) just fine.

Just need wheel settings lol
    @Loore, do codemasters have recomended in game settings? i am not that good at setting up my wheel in games.
  • LooreLoore Member Champion
    @Loore, do codemasters have recomended in game settings? i am not that good at setting up my wheel in games.
    The default settings in game should be a great place to start. From there I'd just tweak little bits and pieces to get it feeling just right for you.
    Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
    Loore said:
    The default settings in game should be a great place to start. From there I'd just tweak little bits and pieces to get it feeling just right for you.
    okay i will do! cant wait till i can race!!!!
  • OctoberDusk06OctoberDusk06 Member Unleaded
    Fanatec CSR

On wheel:
    Sen: off
    FF: 80-90
    Sho: 100
    Dri: off
    ABS: 60
    Lin: 0
    dea: 0
    Spr: 3
    Dpr: 2