Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

GRID Autosport confirmed cars/tracks/features

Comments

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    edited May 2014
    The list isn't complete yet (except for the touring car section). I highly doubt we will see any Ferraris as the license is held up elsewhere
    but we can see ferraris , porche and lamoborghini as unlicensed ....does anybody remember this class in Toca 3 with prosche to be called gemballa or so , and same similar fake names for ferrari , lamborghini?

Post edited by MiatakiasGR on
    edited May 2014

Personally i have not any problem if they add brands like Ferrari , Lamborghini , and Porche unlicenced in GAS..   B-)
  • RubyRubyRubyRuby Member Wheel Nut
    Especially Lamborghini, as the Murci is such a big deal in GRID (2008).  Can't buy a Porsche in GRID, but it is available in some of the Driver Offers driving for other teams.  That leaves Ferrari.  I don't miss them, but would like to see the other two in GRID A if it's at all feasible.

Frank
    PC/keyboard, offline single player.
  • Oscar97Oscar97 Member Pit Crew
    Gemballa isn't a fake name, it's a tuning company. Their licenses are way cheaper and not exclusive to somebody, so they are easier to add to a game.

There are mostly RUF cars instead of Porsches, too.
  • P308RP308R Member Pit Crew

Personally i have not any problem if they add brands like Ferrari , Lamborghini , and Porche unlicenced in GAS..   B-)
    That sound was awesome and i liked thé story part. Rather prefer to see cars that are not that common in games. I find all those super/hyper cars rather dull and boring
    | TOCA | CMR | TOCA2 | CMR 2.0 | TOCA WTC | TOCA RACE DRIVER | DTM RACEDRIVER 2 | CMR 4 | DTM RACEDRIVER 3 | DIRT | GRID | F1 2010 | F1 2012 | GRID AS | DIRT RALLY | DIRT4 | F1 2018

• Skiddyboy13Skiddyboy13 Member Wheel Nut
    edited May 2014
    Looks like we'll find out the Endurance full car list tomoro

Youtube & Twitter

To quote Grid: ''Just do your best, you can't do more''.

• RallyDrivenRallyDriven Member Champion
    Yeah that looking promising! I'm pretty interested to see what they've got, and I've got high expectations now because of the touring list! Unfortunately I have an exam tomorrow :(
  • Skiddyboy13Skiddyboy13 Member Wheel Nut
    Yeah that looking promising! I'm pretty interested to see what they've got, and I've got high expectations now because of the touring list! Unfortunately I have an exam tomorrow :(
    I only have 1 lesson, heh. This is prolly the class I'm most interested in, regarding cars. Should be good.
    Youtube & Twitter

To quote Grid: ''Just do your best, you can't do more''.

• LooreLoore Member Champion
    I dunno, you put out one little tweet :P
    If it's the morning you'll be fine :)
    Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
    edited May 2014

Fortunately it's my uni's May ball tomorrow evening, so that should help me get through it!

If it is as good as the touring line up, I'm going to struggle to put this game down!

Edit: Yep, morning exam on general agriculture! Trying to cram some last minute knowledge on Bovine TB!

• LooreLoore Member Champion

Fortunately it's my uni's May ball tomorrow evening, so that should help me get through it!

If it is as good as the touring line up, I'm going to struggle to put this game down!

Edit: Yep, morning exam on general agriculture! Trying to cram some last minute knowledge on Bovine TB!

If you're out of it by the early afternoon you should be fine. Good luck in the exam :)
    Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
    edited May 2014
    ok guys sory i did not know about gemballa is official brand  8-|   ...i thought they were fake as i could not see PORSCHE , FERRARI AND LAMBORGHINI  in TOCA 3....anyway no problem about licence i would like to see them in game... 8-> 
    Post edited by MiatakiasGR on
    Loore said:

If you're out of it by the early afternoon you should be fine. Good luck in the exam :)
    Thanks, it went no where near as badly as I was expecting! Bring on this Endurance list :D
    edited May 2014
    • AUDI R8 LMS Ultra
    • Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
    • Aston Martin N24 V12 Zagato
    • McLaren 12C GT3
    • Nissan 2008 (R35) GT-R Nismo GT500
    • Honda HSV-010 GT
    • Lola B12/80
    • Shelby Cobra “Daytona” Coupe
    • Ford GT40 MK1
    • Mazda 787B

OP Updated!

• MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    You can also see the Circuit of the Americas in the USA in the Endurance trailer. Sweeeet!
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    Thanks, added as well
  • P308RP308R Member Pit Crew
    What's that track shown complete in the end? Looks semi public road to me
    | TOCA | CMR | TOCA2 | CMR 2.0 | TOCA WTC | TOCA RACE DRIVER | DTM RACEDRIVER 2 | CMR 4 | DTM RACEDRIVER 3 | DIRT | GRID | F1 2010 | F1 2012 | GRID AS | DIRT RALLY | DIRT4 | F1 2018

• VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Petrol Head
    Not sure what the daytime/Autumnal track in the Endurance trailer is, am thinking Road America, Road Atlanta or somewhere rural-America ish... any ideas?
  • Oscar97Oscar97 Member Pit Crew
    edited May 2014
    It's Circuit Mont-Tremblant.
    [Edit] Forget about this, didn't see it. I don't think it's Road America though. Looks like Japan to me, as the road sign is on the left.