Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

He without sin shall cast the first stone

Since joining here i have seen 2 people been ridiculed f1randokalbus22 
And hulkenbergmc yes its funny that they both talk rubbish but its also unfair on them both that there not been taken seriously one of them have some very valid points and last time i checked but this forum is if you like codemasters games

Comments

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Uhh OK......                             
  • scottishwildcatscottishwildcat Member, Drivers Champion
    Just because it's a forum for people who like Codemasters games doesn't mean you can come on and spout any old rubbish about Codemasters games and expect to be taken seriously. There are specific forum rules to abide by, and basic netiquette that anyone who posts on any internet forum ought to be familiar with if they want to partake in a productive, civilized discussion.
    Braked: the past tense of brake.
    Broke, brokenanything within reach when I hear racing gamers say 'broke' instead of 'braked'.
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    And hulkenbergmc yes its funny that they both talk rubbish but its also unfair on them both that there not been taken seriously one of them have some very valid points and last time i checked but this forum is if you like codemasters games

*throws stone*
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion

*throws stone*
    If I throw it back does that mean I have sinned?
  • Matthew77258Matthew77258 Member Race Steward

*throws stone*
    I'm not going to lie, your signature quotes are pretty funny.
    Twitter | Member since 2011 

• EUfkdupEUfkdup Member New Car Smell
    Aren't you all the same person?