Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Grid Autosport Videos and screen shots thread

Comments

• Rudolph1992Rudolph1992 Member New Car Smell
    why do idiots get hold of the game early sheeeeeesh

that guy, looks like he dont even know what Grid Autosport is. even his video descriprion is completly wrong
  • goonerjon777goonerjon777 Member New Car Smell
    gameofkardas 2nd vid - good stuff

another good vid from gamezine

• SkidSkid Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2014

that guy, looks like he dont even know what Grid Autosport is. even his video descriprion is completly wrong
    You can't really do a walkthough if you haven't even started the game once yet, I'm guessing he means a lets play.

Also, I guess I should put it here since this is the video thread, but on Sunday I did a 4 hour stream containing the whole of the first GRID Grand Slam event, the VoD is here: http://www.twitch.tv/n_skid11/b/540876201

Video is in 16:9, it was streaming at 30 FPS, but this is twitch we are talking about so frame rate may vary.
    : ) Skid : )
    My Multi-Monitor Focused YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/n11skid
    Skid-Inc Racing, my GRID Autosport Club: https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/26/skid-inc-racing
    "Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
  • KazzyMacKazzyMac Member Unleaded
    gameofkarmas demonstrating what I guess medium-difficulty AI is like.

That's how it should be; no hand-holding 75%-throttle AI cars. Just **** round corners. Just hope there's no blatant catch-up or 'cheat' mechanics like there was in Grid 2..
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion

agreed he's cutting corners all over the place. I may not be quick and play on easy levels but I certainly don't do that I try to play the game properly which includes particularly taking part in practice and qualifying to try and give me a better chance of hitting my objectives. Looking forward to getting my career underway on Friday

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

edited June 2014
    HardwareHaven review

another review

superb video review

there's only one thing I can say and that is Friday can't come soon enough right now :p

Skid said:

You can't really do a walkthough if you haven't even started the game once yet, I'm guessing he means a lets play.

Also, I guess I should put it here since this is the video thread, but on Sunday I did a 4 hour stream containing the whole of the first GRID Grand Slam event, the VoD is here: http://www.twitch.tv/n_skid11/b/540876201

Video is in 16:9, it was streaming at 30 FPS, but this is twitch we are talking about so frame rate may vary.
    It performed a lot better when you did that than it did the previous evening Skid so if you do any more streams it may be better to stick to those settings

Just a thought @Loore but it may help if you put this thread up as a sticky so people know where to come and can link their vids and screenshots in here. After all that's what I set this thread  up for.

• MrDeapMrDeap Member Wheel Nut
    edited June 2014

Steam version. It's already released in Canada.

Random Touring Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArXP7ubOk6Q

Obviously it's on ULTRA

Sabertooth X79|Core i7 3930K 4.3GHz|Zalman CNPS12X|Kingston HyperX 8X4GB CL9|Gigabytes 980Ti G1 6GB|14TB storage|X-Fi Titanium HD|SuperNOVA 1300 G2|Corsair 800D
    MrDeap said:

Steam version. It's already released in Canada.

Random Touring Race

[youtube]ArXP7ubOk6Q[/youtube]

Obviously it's on ULTRA

nice vid and well done on your victory

• MrDeapMrDeap Member Wheel Nut

Platinum Racenet challenge with 5:23.528 with the Koenigsegg in Washington track. No aids are used.

Sabertooth X79|Core i7 3930K 4.3GHz|Zalman CNPS12X|Kingston HyperX 8X4GB CL9|Gigabytes 980Ti G1 6GB|14TB storage|X-Fi Titanium HD|SuperNOVA 1300 G2|Corsair 800D
    nice job mr Deap

• andmcqandmcq Member Unleaded
    edited June 2014
    Here's me racing around Bathurst in AS for the first time.

nice job @andmcq

may try and upload a vid of my own later I race the lowest level AI and with assists on but I've been finding it good fun thus far.

• linkinstreetlinkinstreet Member New Car Smell
    Testing out F3 cars with all assists off

• Skiddyboy13Skiddyboy13 Member Wheel Nut
    Doing the accustomary play-thru.

Youtube & Twitter

To quote Grid: ''Just do your best, you can't do more''.