Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Bad Drivers on F1 2016

is anyone else sick of people joining races to just crash into people and ruin races and waste peoples time. i really wish that code masters would sort this out. i no of one guy his gamer tag is Blaspheme-no-god . this guy joins your races kick him out he does nothing but wreck your race.

i think its time to name and shame these players or codemasters take note and ban these people from racing online.

Comments

• F1randokalbus22F1randokalbus22 Member, Drivers Race Steward
    is anyone else sick of people joining races to just crash into people and ruin races and waste peoples time. i really wish that code masters would sort this out. i no of one guy his gamer tag is Blaspheme-no-god . this guy joins your races kick him out he does nothing but wreck your race.

i think its time to name and shame these players or codemasters take note and ban these people from racing online.
    Agree
  • PatrickTuckerPatrickTucker Member Unleaded
    We need a points system that maintains stats so lobbies can be set with minimum requirements like # race wins, points, etc.,... A ban from lobby list that could be tied to the host. Add them like you do friends. Once they get blackballed they can't emter. This game is a good start, but coud be so much more.  
    realSpirit_of_76    PS4
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Champion
    edited October 2016
    Iracing has a similar system and that works perfectly. Trashers are indeed a pain in the ass. Another option is to join a league. I only race online with friends just because of this.

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

If I get a few more questions about my driving style I think I headbutt someone.

Max Verstappen

• Tuur79Tuur79 Member Unleaded

I've stopped racing online after several days. Think I did 10 races, and 8 times I was pushed off the track or they ran into my rearwing. It frustrates me like hell, so I stopped playing online. 
  • adamhall1240adamhall1240 Member New Car Smell
    1512marcel i agree with Senna, but people on this game go for gaps that are far away from there ability to do so. and am not talking about getting crashed into when going for overtakes on corners am talking about those who intentionally go down the straight and smash into you and also break when you are right behind slip streaming and you can clearly tell that they are doing it to take your front wing off  because they no that you are faster than them and they are going to lose the place if they dont resort to these tricks  
  • 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Champion
    I know what you are saying Adam. Some seem to get a kick out of trashing other peoples fun. This I am afraid will never change. I would happily pay a small amount of money to a pay server to get rid of these idiots.

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

If I get a few more questions about my driving style I think I headbutt someone.

Max Verstappen

• cheech219360cheech219360 Member Unleaded
    im on most nites gettin ram'd of track it's something we just have to putup with. i'll always try to kick bad players. i only do 5lap races with friends in public lobbies or privet if we have the numbers. your more then welcome join us. add me on XB GT X0 cheech 0X just have to keep the racin clean.
    Xbox one GT x0 cheech 0x. going fast is the only pace give room an receive room. smash me of see what happens next...

• adamhall1240adamhall1240 Member New Car Smell
    Anyone who is on playstation and they are good clean racers then add me i have got a few good people on my friends list that are good racers, add me gamer tag A_LAD, Cheech219360 if only ya were on PS need all the clean racers we can get hold of. 1512marcel defo mate i would gladly pay money to have a server like that.
  • cheech219360cheech219360 Member Unleaded
    iv got to meny mates on xbox to even think about goin to ps4. we are all from f1 2010 to 2016. if you ever end up on xbox hit me up

Xbox one GT x0 cheech 0x. going fast is the only pace give room an receive room. smash me of see what happens next...