Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Bear's Happy Place

Comments

• BadD0gBadD0g Member Team Principal
    We probably have slight differences in the way we drive that make the cars feel different for us. I can't get any kind of flow out of the Subaru (believe me, I've tried), but when I drive the Evo I feel like I'm way smoother than I am in most other cars. I find I have to be much more meticulous about setting up for a corner, so when I drive it have to be LESS aggressive than usual. It does definitely feel heavier, and that weight will bite you if you try to throw it around too recklessly.

Interesting that these cars are so similar in performance that the minor details of the way they're set up can make or break them for some people.
    |  CPU: i7-4790K  |  RAM: 16GB  |  GPU: MSI 970  |  OS: Win7  |  [D0gfish] on Steam
    Dirty Forumers League - "Missile vs Bullet" 3rd place 
  • JepserttiJepsertti Member Petrol Head
    This video is enough internet for today.

PC: Intel Core i7-2600 3.8GHz ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming 8GB | 16GB DDR3 RAM | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD | 2TB HDD Windows 10 Pro
    Wheel: Logitech G27 with custom rally rim | DSD steering wheel adapter | DSD longer shifter paddles | Modded brake
    Others: DSD Sequential shifter Rally seat Phone stand behind the wheel (for dashboard) Samsung 42" Full HD LED 3D TV

Steam username: JJBruce

• JZStudiosJZStudios Member Team Principal
    It's not cool until he speed drums it. with 7 sticks.
  • gfRallygfRally Member Champion

Weirdo 

twitch: gfrally    twitter: gflinch

• PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    edited February 16
    Not a Ghostbusters fan, gfRally? You clearly don't get the joke. :D Ernie is one of the Ghostbusters.
    "it's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are"
  • enamelenamel Member Race Steward

I apparently missed that episode.
  • KevMKevM Member Champion
    It's was a kinda recurring theme...  :D            
    KevM said:
    I also haven't watched the show in a few years. When I did my drunk uncle would just walk out and say how gay the show was. Kind of limited the entertainment value.
    Ghosts, Proton Packs & Cadillacs, what's not to love??  B)
  • PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    KevM said:
    Ghosts, Proton Packs & Cadillacs, what's not to love??  B)

"it's the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are"
  • TheFlyingTugaTheFlyingTuga Member Wheel Nut
    JZStudios said:
    KevM said:
    I also haven't watched the show in a few years. When I did my drunk uncle would just walk out and say how gay the show was. Kind of limited the entertainment value.
    Yup, because a guy nailing 40 women in the course of 9 years it's gay as hell! That's like 4 and a half girls per year!!! 
    Steam: bino_santos
    JZStudios said:
    KevM said:
    Yup, because a guy nailing 40 women in the course of 9 years it's gay as hell! That's like 4 and a half girls per year!!! 
    Not sure where you're going with that, but he couldn't stand the fact that Neil Patrick Harris is gay but his character isn't. Fun fact, my brother had a friend that was like the black version of Barney. Almost to the T.
  • dwkGraveydwkGravey Member Race Engineer
    JZStudios said:
    JZStudios said:
    KevM said:
    Not sure where you're going with that, but he couldn't stand the fact that Neil Patrick Harris is gay but his character isn't.

dwkGravey said:
    JZStudios said:
    JZStudios said:
    KevM said:
    Not sure where you're going with that, but he couldn't stand the fact that Neil Patrick Harris is gay but his character isn't.

There's no reasoning with drunk uncle.
    JZStudios said:
    KevM said:

• BadD0gBadD0g Member Team Principal
    We had a rare warm day for February so I got started on a new project:

Don't mind all the overspray, there's plastic film covering the outside of the body that will come off when I'm done. I considered doing the silver-and-blue Barracuda livery from DR, but I don't have an easy way of making the necessary decals for it, and the masking would have been a serious pain in the butt.
    |  CPU: i7-4790K  |  RAM: 16GB  |  GPU: MSI 970  |  OS: Win7  |  [D0gfish] on Steam
    Dirty Forumers League - "Missile vs Bullet" 3rd place 
    Don't they have a decal sheet you can put through your printer?