Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Testing, testing!

Comments

• GavGav983522GavGav983522 Member New Car Smell
    coolieboy said:
    Great...Back to the original YouTube testers...the game will get hyped up by these guys, then CM will change a bunch of things just before launch...then we will be right back to where F1 2016 left off. 
    Yep. Return of the Youtube 8.

Massive shame, and a missed opportunity.
  • marcobosza1986marcobosza1986 Member, Drivers Unleaded
    edited March 22
    guys i know a lot of you guys feel its unfair/big youtubers bla bla but what else are they suppose to do?
    theyre based in england and most of the guys around that table are from close by its quite expensive to get someone from australia so travelbudgets were probably gone bringing tiamet over, in terms of experience theres a lot of experience at that table i have full faith in alex gillon for example as he is there not for the hype (he barely makes videos and doesnt leaguerace anymore) yet he is tehre to give his 2 cents, im sure once the closed beta is released this year with 200 spots more per platform every experienced leaguedriver that applied is likely to get a spot on the beta (same with last year 30 on my friendlist were all in the beta) so they will pay attention to you if you have a good motivation, lastly the beta ofcourse u feel special and its fun to have a sneak peak but in general its to improve the game, and honestly last years beta did improve somethings
    lets all just wait patiently fill in our applications and im sure in due time we all get our turn. and untill then just enjoy real f1 testing thats taking place in spain this week :)
    Post edited by marcobosza1986 on
  • oner7oner7 Member New Car Smell
    Hey there, we are still waiting for the beta tester list. Are we in or out?
  • JaketaJaketa Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    oner7 said:
    Hey there, we are still waiting for the beta tester list. Are we in or out?
    I think they will improve the Alpha after the Youtubers were there in the last days and then as the season starts, they will roll out the beta.
  • inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Pit Crew
    edited March 4
    Jenny said they ain't sending stuff out till after the first race of the season. 
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion

"I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • coolieboycoolieboy Member, Drivers Race Steward
    Damage physics sounds promising but I really hope they don't put too much emphasis on multiplayer and forget about improving on the career experience. 
  • Samuel28Samuel28 Member New Car Smell
    Looking forward to playing the new game hope it is great with the new 2017 cars
  • BjtgtavBjtgtav Member New Car Smell
    How do you know if you got the beta code 
    Bjtgtav said:
    You get a text message from Chase Carey.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
  • vvvilivvvili Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    Bjtgtav said:
    You get a text message from Chase Carey.
    Really? He came to Finland in a private jet to tell me! I must be more important then. ;) 

Jokes aside... People should really read the topic through before asking questions which have been answered earlier. But I guess that's too much to ask. 

• dwin20dwin20 Member Unleaded
    @ImDyingYouIdiot
    Thanks for the video!   

• F1Peanut34F1Peanut34 Member New Car Smell
    @jennyannem

I was apart of the beta testing last year for 2016 and gave plenty feedback throughout the different  
    beta versions...I do I still have a chance to be apart of 2017 test although haven't sign up on the new form? 
  • SentryAlphaSentryAlpha Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    edited March 19
    @jennyannem

I was apart of the beta testing last year for 2016 and gave plenty feedback throughout the different  
    beta versions...I do I still have a chance to be apart of 2017 test although haven't sign up on the new form? 
    Lol what, no you weren't. 
    Gamertag: Nuranix | I'm on Xbox and kinda from the USA | 'MERICA
  • Dboyking1Dboyking1 Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    @jennyannem

Can't wait to see there reaction when they didn't get the code
    Its just banter...
  • NagromNagrom Member Wheel Nut
    guys i know a lot of you guys feel its unfair/big youtubers bla bla but what else are they suppose to do?
    Maybe just don't keep bringing in mostly the same ones every time? There are plenty of other league racers and YouTubers to choose from.
    If they did a good job and had a good feedback, why not taking them again ? Of course I'd like to have my chances as well, but I can understand if they are taking back some guys from last year, (those who were involved enough)
  • F1Peanut34F1Peanut34 Member New Car Smell
    @jennyannem

Lol what, no you weren't. 
    Lol do I know you? And vice verse? I definitely was..and I obviously wasn't talking to you the person I addressed knows what I'm talking about. Thanks though