Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ
and Forum Rules
before you get started.
A few small features that could make a big difference
Here are some ideas for F1 2017
- Mechanical Failures for actual plyaers (and not just engine failures)
- Limited number of engines (if you go over you get a grid penalty)
- Real FOM on-screen graphics
- More AI mistakes (spins, oversteer ect)
- Realistic car characteristics (eg Manor wasn't even that quick in a straight line in '16)
- Different AI stratergies in changeable (e.g Hamilton at Monaco 2016 staying out on wets)
- Sponsors on helmets (although FOM might not allow this)
- Change helmet between seasons
Hope you guys see this and implement as many of these features as possible!