Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRTy Gossip Thread

Comments

• F2CMaDMaXXF2CMaDMaXX Team Principal
    @urgaffel you, tw#t :)

• WhiteWagonWhiteWagon Wheel Nut

urgaffel said:

Sadly no sasquatch in Michigan :(

But there is

...a yeti in Sweden? And giant black cats in Wales. Right?
  • urgaffelurgaffel Race Engineer

Official, Dirt 4 delayed, confirmed!

@urgaffel making messes ;)

Don't make me bring out the gif again ;)
    *:・゚✧VFX Guy✧゚・: *

• PorkhammerPorkhammer Champion

urgaffel said:

Official, Dirt 4 delayed, confirmed!

@urgaffel making messes ;)

Don't make me bring out the gif again ;)

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

• AreyoubenAreyouben Co-Driver
    edited April 20
    I have used google translator to find out that you're asking if there are any other games with a simmilar function like Your Stage. There are a few games that let you create tracks completely from scratch (Trials and Gran Turismo 6) and some games that just let you create routes (pretty much all open world racers). Your stage doesn't give you a whole lot of control in Dirt 4 but who knows what Your Stage might evolve into in the future.
  • JZStudiosJZStudios Race Engineer
    I'm actually super disappointed now. A lot of these achievement ideas are genuinely funny, and would work pretty well. Alas, not to be in the game I suppose.
  • PorkhammerPorkhammer Champion

Areyouben said:

I have used google translator to find out that you're asking if there are any other games with a simmilar function like Your Stage. There are a few games that let you create tracks completely from scratch (Trials and Gran Turismo 6) and some games that just let you create routes (pretty much all open world racers). Your stage doesn't give you a whole lot of control in Dirt 4 but who knows what Your Stage might evolve into in the future.

I remember making my own stages in V-Rally 2 as well.

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

• versediversedi Race Engineer
    edited April 21
    @ChristinaMc can we expect a RoadBook today's afternoon?

ps. I don't think this was posted before: http://www.worldrallyblog.com/2017/04/07/wrc-news/paul-coleman-dirt-4-wrc-love-rally/

Post edited by versedi on
    „The speed was okay, but the corner was too tight.”

• bertnderedderebertndereddere New Car Smell
    edited April 21

Hey

maybe totally off topic but @KickUp : will I still be able to use my Fanatec CSR wheel with Dirt4?

Now I'm having the time of my life with DR every day again and again with my current setup.

As I heard something from issues between sony and fanatec...

If anyone knows something feel free to inform thx in advance

btw how do I post a picture in comment?

edit

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/612771093019811548/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/612771093019811553/

This is my setup I made totally myself with a rallyseat used in Belgium by a real rally driver named Kurt Braeckevelt which makes it for me a bit more special knowing that seat actually drove in rallies.

Also including a little tribute to Colin McRae in the front

What do you think?

Post edited by bertndereddere on
  • tbtstttbtstt Champion

JZStudios said:

I'm actually super disappointed now. A lot of these achievement ideas are genuinely funny, and would work pretty well. Alas, not to be in the game I suppose.

Well at least you know that the team have plenty of good trophy suggestions to get them started with any DLC!

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• Rygar86Rygar86 Co-Driver

Hey

maybe totally off topic but @KickUp : will I still be able to use my Fanatec CSR wheel with Dirt4?

Now I'm having the time of my life with DR every day again and again with my current setup.

As I heard something from issues between sony and fanatec...

If anyone knows something feel free to inform thx in advance

btw how do I post a picture in comment?

When youre in edit mode on your post, you can either drag an image from another place, like a browser tab. Or you can click the picture icon at the top of the post and browse your hard drive or enter the web address of the picture.
  • bertnderedderebertndereddere New Car Smell
    I can place the picture from my hard drive in place when I push the edit button but I cannot transfer the file into my post. Am I missing something or just plain stupid?