Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Testing, testing!

Comments

• PedroPM94PedroPM94 Member New Car Smell

PedroPM94 said:

I don´t think Codies should change their schedule because a small % will not have much time available. That´s one of the reasons there were 300 spots.

900*

I forgot to add per platform to my comment xD But yeah, my point remains. If It was just a very small number of people, I would understand codies changing their schedule but I think they give so many codes exactly counting on situations like this.
  • mantazzomantazzo Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    We don't even know when they are giving the codes... They haven't said exact time when yet. It could even be another month, knowing Codemasters speeds... :D (Last sentence was sarcasm of course. Sorry.)
    [LTU] Mantaz - mantazzo - Mantas
    F1 2016 - F1 2017 Beta Tester [PC]
  • BodykitflaresBodykitflares Member Pit Crew
    Not really trying to slay codies here, but one would think that they would organize the codes, then send it out to the people who were chosen
    XB1 Gamertag: ESR Orca

AOR XB1 F1 Driver

Tiny Voice, Big Attitude
  • PedroPM94PedroPM94 Member New Car Smell

Not really trying to slay codies here, but one would think that they would organize the codes, then send it out to the people who were chosen

Yeah but they did not give us an exact time frame, so they could still be organizing the codes. Only information we had was that It would not on the weekend and bank holiday. That can go from either this week or a month. We should just wait, I think It will not take too long.
  • R4pp3rR4pp3r Member Race Steward

PedroPM94 said:

Yeah but they did not give us an exact time frame, so they could still be organizing the codes. Only information we had was that It would not on the weekend and bank holiday. That can go from either this week or a month. We should just wait, I think It will not take too long.

Tbh im expectin in the next week or so for those that are getting codes just based on where we are in the year etc but who knows could be a loooong wait xD
    Nothing better than watching a driver on the ragged edge. Nothing better than feeling a car right on the limits of its own performance.
  • SentryAlphaSentryAlpha Member, Drivers Pit Crew

PedroPM94 said:

I don't think they would send out the "you've been selected" then wait a month lol. IIRC the youtubers initially got their beta codes a week before the testers did last year. Since the youtubers got their codes last Thursday, I'm guessing the codes for the testers are coming very soon. 
    Gamertag: jageroni | I'm on Xbox and kinda from the USA | 'MERICA
  • inspiretheworldinspiretheworld Member Race Steward
    They'll send the codes out when they're ready.
    PS4 - inspiretheworld
    Steam - beans_on_toast
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Petrol Head
    edited April 20
    Since i'm here yes, I have this issue aswell again. I just hope to get today since today marks a week since they sent that email. I just have my emails permantely open now
    Post edited by haydn23 on
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
  • almafialmafi Member Unleaded
    I am hyped, can´t wait to get my hands on this game
    FRL League Driver | Youtube | PC | X-Box 360 Pad | No assist / only racingline
  • BodykitflaresBodykitflares Member Pit Crew
    Not saying that they were tricking me into thinking I'll get the code soon, but then receiving it late... just an idea to toss up in the air for the future
    XB1 Gamertag: ESR Orca

AOR XB1 F1 Driver

Tiny Voice, Big Attitude
  • Jaden728Jaden728 Member Unleaded

Not saying that they were tricking me into thinking I'll get the code soon, but then receiving it late... just an idea to toss up in the air for the future

Well I don't think their intention was to trick anyone, after all they did say "we'll send it to you in due course". I think people should take it with a grain of salt that such a phrase could mean any time. We are all excited for the codes to be sent out, and we'll all be waiting together.
  • LGS469LGS469 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut

carpa said:

I think that before sending out the codes they'll officially announce the game, it would make more sense and they wouldn't have the problem of potentials leaks

you are correct. The beta for f1 2016 started on June 3rd & the game was officially announced on May 27th (the announcement was leaked a few days earlier)
  • MR61088MR61088 Member Wheel Nut
    I don't understand why so many people are complaining about that... 
    Be happy that you are one of the 900 chosen ones
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/M41k_R

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/M41kR

follow, subscribe and like  ;)
  • JP072JP072 Member Petrol Head
    Yeah just be happy you got invited to help Codies, just be patience with them.
    Give them the time they need to produce the best F1 game they can.
    i also check the forum and my email more now;) but the codes will come guys. I know it's hard;) 

• 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Petrol Head

JP072 said:

i also check the forum and my email more now;) but the codes will come guys. I know it's hard;) 

And your Twitter account  :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension.

Aryton Senna

• THEHAMZAGAMER12THEHAMZAGAMER12 Member Wheel Nut

JP072 said:

And your Twitter account  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Excatly
  • marcobosza1986marcobosza1986 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    patience is virtue my friends

Body is 11 characters too short.
This discussion has been closed.