Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Make History in F1 2017

Comments

• Tomi1997Tomi1997 Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    Disappointed. Happy for everyone being happy but was expecting more of the '2017' content. To get nothing about F1 2017 as opposed to classic cars was disappointing 
  • R4pp3rR4pp3r Member Co-Driver

Tomi1997 said:

Disappointed. Happy for everyone being happy but was expecting more of the '2017' content. To get nothing about F1 2017 as opposed to classic cars was disappointing 

Is there really much to show? I mean its gonna be the same cars you see on tv tbh I'd rather wait and see them in game myself 
    Nothing better than watching a driver on the ragged edge. Nothing better than feeling a car right on the limits of its own performance.
  • LiveriesTheBestLiveriesTheBest Member New Car Smell
    edited May 17
    I'm looking forward to the revealing of the in-game screenshots. I hope this game will look so sick in terms of graphics!
  • JuanCarMRJuanCarMR Member Unleaded
    Complete game in Vr please!!!!

• Body is 10 characters too short.
  • Rayg1979Rayg1979 Member Unleaded
    I don't want to sound negative but I don't see the excitement with classic cars, does nothing to the game.

If there is no VR mode in this version then I can't see the benefit
  • boothy1243boothy1243 Member New Car Smell
    Will there be classic tracks like last time?
    Also will we be able to run 2017 cars at them if there are?
  • bastek2504bastek2504 Member New Car Smell
    please no bugs and a better multiplayer.
  • transfixtransfix Member New Car Smell
    Classic Cars !!!!! All we need is Scenario Mode and I won't leave the house LOL.
  • Joethe155Joethe155 Member Pit Crew
    Sounds great on the Classic Cars side of things but it seems like in 2013, they might have done little to the Career itself aside from track days, which sound nice but Career needs attention as well. I  feel like they would have mentioned a little bit more. 

I'm guessing Championships is a championship involving all the classic cars. 
  • Nicko2012Nicko2012 Member New Car Smell
    Anyone else not care about classic cars? If you're gonna release a classic edition I'd much prefer a full series. For example, the first f1 game, with the old Benetton etc Rather than random cars from different periods.

Just my preference but I would like a more immersive career mode to add longevity in the game
  • bravobonvebravobonve Member New Car Smell
    awesome i hope the next 3 month go fast :) .

• mantazzomantazzo Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    I'm pretty sure this announcement was mainly focused on announcing the game, release date and Classic Cars content (with a few mentions of other features). I'm pretty sure we'll get more in-depth announcements about some features (like Career Mode, or Multiplayer, or the new "Championships") later.
    For now, I'm quite excited.
    [LTU] Mantaz - mantazzo - Mantas
    F1 2016 - F1 2017 Beta Tester [PC]
  • CLCYSpaniasCLCYSpanias Member, Drivers Wheel Nut

mantazzo said:

I'm pretty sure this announcement was mainly focused on announcing the game, release date and Classic Cars content (with a few mentions of other features). I'm pretty sure we'll get more in-depth announcements about some features (like Career Mode, or Multiplayer, or the new "Championships") later.
    For now, I'm quite excited.

Correct, and correct ;)

I'm glad you like it!

Beta codes?Please? At least an update please!!
  • Dimitris85Dimitris85 Member Unleaded
    edited May 17
    Just perfect guy's(Codemasters) keep going.

All my passion is to ride.... :p

PC Specs:i5 4690k,Gigabyte GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB,16gb Ram,240gb ssd,xbox 360+xbox one pad

• ChromaticChromatic Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    Would be nice if one of the Jordan's is in the final twelve but I doubt it will happen

How many different racing lines will you take 

Originally Withyman on the old forum's 

My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TBCFormulae 

Manor may be gone but the history they made lives on

• BeMuBeMu Member, Drivers Wheel Nut
    I hope we see a couple more cars from the 00s in the final 12 cars. Alonso's 2006 Renault, Hamiltons 08 McLaren or Buttons 09 Brawn would be fun to drive. I look forward to the classic cars as I didn't get the chance to play much of 2013 and I'm excited to see what the new Championships mode has to offer as well. 
  • NagromNagrom Member Wheel Nut
    Seems nice (but as often with announcement). However, only 3 months left for beta testing, I hope it will be enough.