Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRTy Gossip Thread

Comments

• boganibogani Member Champion
    Managed to get one request and one question answered. Not bad :)

My god that white Fiesta R5 looked absolutely stunning in sunny Wales!

In the replay from Sweden there is still a bit too much switching to incar cam, and if that is going to happen I much prefer it would have been the center onboard cam rather than the drivers dashcam.

Both RX and Landrush looked great as well. 

Damn I found myself giggle like a little girl at certain points ;) You've really outdone yourself this time.

"I had the biggest moose problem in my whole life I think"

"Was it on the side of the road?"

"Huh?"

"The moose"

"The mousse in the tire"

• Rygar86Rygar86 Member Pit Crew
    I only managed to catch the last 5 minutes of the stream, does anyone know if it will it be uploaded to Youtube soon?
  • P308RP308R Member Wheel Nut

Rygar86 said:

I only managed to catch the last 5 minutes of the stream, does anyone know if it will it be uploaded to Youtube soon?

You can watch directly on their Facebook now without the need of an account!

@KickUp
    Watched 5 minutes so far and that Lancia in Spain with that gorgeous twilight lighting during replay is bloody awesome!!!!
    | TOCA | CMR | TOCA2 | CMR 2.0 | TOCA WTC | TOCA RACE DRIVER | DTM RACEDRIVER 2 | CMR 4 | DTM RACEDRIVER 3 | DIRT | GRID | F1 2010 | F1 2012 | GRID AS | DIRT RALLY | DIRT4 |

• boganibogani Member Champion
    And the Lancia 037 now sounds out of this world awesome ;)

"I had the biggest moose problem in my whole life I think"

"Was it on the side of the road?"

"Huh?"

"The moose"

"The mousse in the tire"

• DidzisDidzis Member Race Engineer
    Could you reveal the song list?  I made a Spotify playlist with the 11 songs known so far (from all the trailers and gameplay videos), but I need more to fuel the hype-train :D  
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport
  • TURBODEVIN19TURBODEVIN19 Member Petrol Head

Didzis said:

Could you reveal the song list?  I made a Spotify playlist with the 11 songs known so far (from all the trailers and gameplay videos), but I need more to fuel the hype-train :D  

Could you please link it here? I've made one myself some time ago but it consists of way less than 11 songs.

Steam
    : turbodevin | GFWL: TURBODEVIN19 | Twitter: turbodevin

DiRT | DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally VR | DiRT 4 | DTM Race Driver 3 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport LBE | F1 2013 CE | Toybox Turbos

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
  • versediversedi Member Race Engineer

Didzis said:

Could you please link it here? I've made one myself some time ago but it consists of way less than 11 songs.

http://nfssoundtrack.com/dirt4/
    „The speed was okay, but the corner was too tight.”

• Rygar86Rygar86 Member Pit Crew
    Unfortunately the Erased Citizens Dirt 4 video (with audio) from the London event is still not available. They uploaded it and it was blocked for some strange reason :( They have asked for help in the comments section: 

Erased Citizens: DiRT We've just tried to reupload the video with the proper audio and it's been blocked by YouTube. Any help would be appreciated!

@ChristinaMc @KickUp is there something that can be done to release the video?
  • ScyyScyy Member Wheel Nut

Rygar86 said:

Unfortunately the Erased Citizens Dirt 4 video (with audio) from the London event is still not available. They uploaded it and it was blocked for some strange reason :( They have asked for help in the comments section: 

Erased Citizens: DiRT We've just tried to reupload the video with the proper audio and it's been blocked by YouTube. Any help would be appreciated!

@ChristinaMc @KickUp is there something that can be done to release the video?

Are there any menu songs going on? I know sim racing paddock had to edit out the end of his video because some music was causing it to flag as copyrighted material.
    The Hypno Toad on Leaderboards
  • DidzisDidzis Member Race Engineer

versedi said:

Didzis said:

http://nfssoundtrack.com/dirt4/

That's where I got it from (and I actually did find one song on that list :D ), but I'm not really sure how to share a spotify playlist here :(
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | MSI HD7870 OC | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT

DiRT2 | DiRT3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | GRID | GRID2 | GRID Autosport
  • RodgerDaviesRodgerDavies Member Team Principal
    Oh yeah, good point - YouTube won't allow things with certain songs in, probably being blocked for that.
  • JZStudiosJZStudios Member Race Engineer

Rygar86 said:

tbtstt said:

Don't remember this trailer.                      

That was a minute of pure win. WHY ISN'T IT JUNE 9TH YET?!

Awesome trailer! Cheerz @SergeyTokarev I have not seen that one for some reason, only the other one. If that doesnt get people excited Im not sure what will.

You've not seen it yet because it's not fully approved, and these people should definitely not have it live yet... PRETEND YOU NEVER SAW IT AND ACT SURPRISED WHEN IT *ACTUALLY* COMES EVERYONE! *panics*

I like that GIF because it looks like Huge Jackedman is punching a little girl in the face.
  • dgeesi0dgeesi0 Member Team Principal
    goes away from pc for hr find out i missed live dirt 4 show. :'(dat timing
  • sqdstrsqdstr Member Co-Driver
    Why is everyone so afraid to drive that Audi Quattro??  :p  :p  :p
  • KevMKevM Member Champion

sqdstr said:

Why is everyone so afraid to drive that Audi Quattro??  :p  :p  :p

They said that about the Lancia 037

I say bring it on...

:D