Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

T500/T300 + dirt 4 = broken still?

Comments

• RBRSidewaysRBRSideways Member New Car Smell
    ShansGT said:
    Thanks Alex.
    I will also try it later. And let you know how I go cheers
    I just finished the community challenge, all ffb settings on bar soft lock and tyre friction and no disconnect after 4 stages! Hope it works for you also :)
  • madwakmadwak Member Wheel Nut
    I've tried this but with the 1st 2 set at 99 and all others set at 0 and can confirm that it's stopped my T500 disconnecting HOORAY 
  • ShansGTShansGT Member New Car Smell
    ShansGT said:
    Thanks Alex.
    I just finished the community challenge, all ffb settings on bar soft lock and tyre friction and no disconnect after 4 stages! Hope it works for you also :)
    Alex your the best mate it worked. Great job mate.

Now lets hope codemasters reads this fix and does a patch for it soon, as I think the game feels alot better with the SOFT LOCK AND TYPE FRICTION on.

I have all the other FFB settings at 150,
    with both SOFT LOCK AND TYPE FRICTION at 0
     = T500 working. Happy days.

Thank you very much.

Cheers Shans
  • AtzeraceteamAtzeraceteam Member New Car Smell
    Weiß jemand ob noch ein Patch kommt für das t500rs?? Muss sonst Spiel verkaufen

• RBRSidewaysRBRSideways Member New Car Smell
    madwak said:
    I've tried this but with the 1st 2 set at 99 and all others set at 0 and can confirm that it's stopped my T500 disconnecting HOORAY 
    ShansGT said:
    ShansGT said:
    Thanks Alex.
    Alex your the best mate it worked. Great job mate.

Now lets hope codemasters reads this fix and does a patch for it soon, as I think the game feels alot better with the SOFT LOCK AND TYPE FRICTION on.

I have all the other FFB settings at 150,
    with both SOFT LOCK AND TYPE FRICTION at 0
     = T500 working. Happy days.

Thank you very much.

Cheers Shans

Glad it worked guys :), happy rallying!

-Alex

• MaxsidMaxsid Member New Car Smell
    Yes it works now Thanks,hope Codemasters fix the bug of T500
  • RT87RT87 Member New Car Smell
    ShansGT said:
    Thanks Alex.
    It works! Played for 3 hours without an issue so far. Thanks Alex for saving us T500 users. Good compromise without feeling that much different. I didn't have to increase rest to 150, but might try to see if it compensates for losing some subtle FFB feeling. Now I don't have to be stuck with a controller.
  • DjThomixxDjThomixx Member New Car Smell
    Funktioniert! Jetzt ist Codemasters an der Reihe einen Patch zu veröffentlichen um das Problem endgültig aus der Welt zu schaffen.

Is working! Now, Codemasters is to release a patch to make the problem finally out of the world.
  • gadgit7gadgit7 Member New Car Smell
    Ok that's a fix that works....HOWEVER..with those ffb options turned off the car has no 'feel' so you don't know whether it's understeer, oversteer, no grip etc. 
    codemasters please make a fix so it works like Dirt Rally does.
  • DutchGameRacersDutchGameRacers Member New Car Smell
    Dytut said:
    T500 isn't an official PS4 wheel. Seems strange that DR had it and not D4 though, so hopefully codies will be able to fix proper support for it. Unless Sony have become real asses and forbid games supporting unofficial controllers.

Would be nice to get to know for sure why it isn't supported, but if it's something infected between Thrustmaster/Sony about licensed peripherals I can understand Codies not wanting to talk much about it.

On the website of thrustmaster they say that the t500 is compatible on the ps4 with dirt 4.
    EN - Your racing wheel is Force Feedback-capable on PlayStation®4 (*) with:
    FR - Votre volant est Force Feedback sur PlayStation®4 (*) avec:
    DE - Ihr Rennlenker ist auf der PlayStation®4 (*) Force-
    (more) Feedback geeignet mit:

- ASSETTO CORSA
        - DiRT RALLY™
        - DiRT RALLY™ VR
        - DiRT® 4
        - DRIVECLUB™
        - DRIVECLUB™ VR
        - F1 2015
        - F1 2016
        - F1 2017
        - GRAN TURISMO® Sport
        - GRAVEL
        - Nascar Heat Evolution
        - Nascar Heat 2
        - PROJECT CARS
        - PROJECT CARS 2
        - SEBASTIEN LOEB RALLY EVO
        - THE CREW™
        - THE CREW™ WILD RUN
        - WRC 5
        - WRC 6
        - WRC 7
     This is from the website of Thrustmaster. Dirt 4 is on the list. So codemaster dont tell us its not on suppert list.
    https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t500rs-en/
  • CanadianBakinMaCanadianBakinMa Member New Car Smell
    The fact they said that doesn't give me much hope it'll be fixed 
  • GusRocketBRGusRocketBR Member New Car Smell
    Anyone having trouble with Rally Cross events and T500RS? Im using the Fix (all force feedback on 0 but the first two) and on eally crosses events I can't drive. It I move just a little bit my wheel, the car will spin.
  • RT87RT87 Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2017
    For the suggestion from RBRSideways, I put the SOFT LOCK back to 100 and kept TIRE FRICTION at 0 (which seems to be causing the issue) without experiencing a problem. Able to set good times still and have feeling for the car.
    Anyone having trouble with Rally Cross events and T500RS? Im using the Fix (all force feedback on 0 but the first two) and on eally crosses events I can't drive. It I move just a little bit my wheel, the car will spin.
    Try making the front suspension and anti roll bar stiffer as some of the cars tend to come round on you very easily under heavy braking.
  • AtzeraceteamAtzeraceteam Member New Car Smell
    edited June 2017
    Das t500RS wird ja im Spiel erkannt und funktioniert ja auch super bis es immer wieder getrennt wird!!!Also Patch her und gut!Außerdem ist thrustmaster ja auch noch als Sponsor im Spiel enthalten,lächerlich das es da nicht funktioniert! 

• firebird79firebird79 Member New Car Smell

got the same problem with my t500.

but if it isnt supported,why does the recognize it in an instant?

• ColinmcnaughtonColinmcnaughton Member New Car Smell
    I also tried setting TYRE SLIP and SOFT LOCK to 0, and leaving everything else at 150.

Wheel disconnected during first rally stage..  So it's not really a fix after all.

FFS!
    I also tried setting TYRE SLIP and SOFT LOCK to 0, and leaving everything else at 150.

Wheel disconnected during first rally stage..  So it's not really a fix after all.

FFS!
    Try setting everything apart from the top two settings to zero, works for me :smile:
  • ShansGTShansGT Member New Car Smell

FFS!
    You need TYRE FRICTION andSOFT LOCK to be 0

not Tyre slip.

Rregards
    Shans
  • SchlapperklangeSchlapperklange Member New Car Smell
    T500 PS4 user here.
    I have turned off only TYRE FRICTION and it works!
    Softlock at 70 (havent tried higher yet) all others at around 40-65.
    After adding a few points into Tyre Friction, wheel disconnects again -_-
    Now this game is enjoyable.
    Cheers.