Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

PS4 issues - please report here

Comments

• SandymullSandymull Member New Car Smell
    PS4 G29 Wheel. Sim, All assists off. My gripes n niggles.

Spending hours in career mode n building a full strong team then going online multiplayer only to find all your staffs contracts have expired when you return to career. I do get mail to say a contract is expiring so I leave a great online battle to renew contracts only to find they've expired already. Sponsors contracts are still fine and the way I left them but staff have gone! I've lost 4 or 5 full and expensive teams so far.

Spending hours getting feedback and input settings just the way I like them then go online multiplayer and the cars all over the shop. Spend most of the championship tweaking the car whenever possible which just isn't enjoyable. I've turned soft lock off which helped a little but still a pain.

Not sure if the next 2 are Dirt 4 issues or something I'm not understanding.
    I Set up an event in career. One or two stages, car feels pretty awful and floaty. Next stage without any adjustments It's off like a rocket and handling much better. ??
    Audio. I use the Playstation gold headset and adjusting Effects, Engine, Speech and Surfaces makes no changes no matter how I adjust them. Cant get Push to talk to work either.

That's my gripes for now but loving the game. I'm sure Dirt 4 will evolve into one of the best rally games to date. B)       

• Robin076Robin076 Member New Car Smell
    So this happens to my a couple times today... While playing pro tour my car is just visually destroyed witch is pretty annoying since I can't see **** because of the hood standing up ..If I crash my car myself I don't care if I lose but losing because of this makes me mad....
  • Dano1ZDano1Z Member New Car Smell
    While playing pro tour, when I have finished the stage the game freezes. This has happened twice and when you reboot the game, I'm deducted 7 points and my reputation is hit, for a total of -14 points so far. Can you fix this and my driver profile please? I would like to not lose match making abilities because of the game crashing. 
  • LischynskiLischynski Member New Car Smell
    I entered the in-box code to get the Hyundai R5 day one bonus, and it still hasn't shown up. Where do I download that?
  • madwakmadwak Member Wheel Nut
    I entered the in-box code to get the Hyundai R5 day one bonus, and it still hasn't shown up. Where do I download that?
    You don't download it you have to buy it, if you can see it available to buy then your code has worked :smile:
  • LischynskiLischynski Member New Car Smell
    madwak said:
    You don't download it you have to buy it, if you can see it available to buy then your code has worked :smile:
    Ah! So if I didn't have the code, I would never be able to buy that car? Interesting.
    Thanks! :)
  • LathuranLathuran Member New Car Smell
    Pro tour glitched for me and didn't pop "up and up" as well as not finding any people to play against... What can be done?
  • ChreosChreos Member New Car Smell
    Since yesterday my results are not being saved. I've completed the modern championship and now playing the historic one. I had already earned 2 licences. After finished the stage in the top 3 the result can't be saved. The game asks me after a while if i want to retry to save but that doesn't work. The only option is to quit the game, which results in a no finish. After restarting  everything you can't go back to that Rally. This really sucks. Is this a bug in the game, or maybe an issue of the PS4? A few days ago the PS4 was updated to version 4.72. Any suggestions?
  • dankitydankdankitydank Member New Car Smell
    Ps4 been over 30 hours sucks, needs to be fixed by 9.00am BST tomorrow or trade in it goes. #getreadyGT
  • madwakmadwak Member Wheel Nut
    There is a problem with the servers that CM are aware of, it happens now and then but never seems to get fixed over the weekend - would expect normal service to resume some time tomorrow.
    @Chreos  - there is no need to keep restarting, just wait 30 seconds or so and it then lets you continue without uploading your progress.
  • MaddyMaddy Member New Car Smell
    Please see this thread - forums.codemasters.com/discussion/53161/gamebreaking-ps4-bug-loading-stage-1-event-3-4-of-euro-sealed-rally-crashes-my-ps4-pro-every-time

Thanks!

• HazyJHazyJ Member New Car Smell
    edited July 2017
    Racenet for DiRT 4 has sustained complete failure since yesterday. I hope the team are just addressing all the hacking that has been going on in multiplayer rally. Or the large number of bugs that STILL effect this game. Tbh, D4 still feels like it's in early access. 

Anyway, I can finally log in to racenet as of 8pm (July 27 2017) but still cannot access competitive mode :(

(Edit: I also cannot upload race results from Career mode, and I believe the track generation mode is broken too. Cannot load saved stages).

(Update: Racenet is finally back up after about 30 hours (give or take). 
    Post edited by HazyJ on
  • McDuffmanMcDuffman Member New Car Smell
    Did anyone else get no acknowledgement of the Monthly Challenge when they went in to Community Events today? I had a result for the DiRT Daily event but it was like I never completed the monthly one (I did). I didn't have any DNFs, and was in Tier 3 a few days ago when I last checked - the Dirty Dozen trophy also wasn't awarded, which I thought was just based on participation regardless of leaderboard result... has this happened to anyone else??
  • McSilencerMcSilencer Member New Car Smell
    Fanatec CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 (PS4™ version):
    The display and the LED on the steering wheel do not work. When does an update come?
  • kikiikikii Member New Car Smell
    hmmm yesterday went to Pro Tour...after i finished 2nd stage game got some error and game crashed...after that i started game again and went to Pro Tour and got message that i didnt finished stage and points got deleted by 7 and message also said that if that happens again i might get banned...lol ...how its my fault my if ur game crashes?  :( :D :s
  • RayFalconerRayFalconer Member New Car Smell
    Currently trying to complete the Euro Historic Cup. After completing the 2nd stage of the 4th event (Varmland) the screen goes blank and cannot progress any further. Have to close application and reload the game. Happens every time.
  • CMMcBabeCMMcBabe Member, Codemasters Race Steward
    Currently trying to complete the Euro Historic Cup. After completing the 2nd stage of the 4th event (Varmland) the screen goes blank and cannot progress any further. Have to close application and reload the game. Happens every time.
    Have you tried to reinstall the game?