Please see below for notes on the latest update to DiRT 4. As usual, please let us know if you note anything that's slipped through the cracks - all feedback is welcome!
- Added full Japanese language support, including: text, subtitles and audio.
- Bug fixes and refinements to improve the quality across all written languages.
- Improved anti-cheat detection for Joyride leaderboards.
- Fearless difficulty modified so it allows all types of manual gears.
- Improved system for storing and re-uploading Community Event times when RaceNet is unavailable.
- Staff contracts now reduce at their expected rate in Pro Tour and Jam Session.
- Pro Tour scoring is now more consistent.
- ‘Up and Up’ achievement will now unlock when you get promoted to any tier in Pro Tour.
- Improved stability across the game.
- Added the ability to configure unsupported devices. If you are already using an unsupported device, you will need to rebind any custom changes.
- Fixed car wheels and suspension popping in the Service Area.
- Fixed Mailbox specific issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Community Events results to become invalidated.
- Fixed an issue with Delta Daily results.