Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

UDP telemetry software question

kingmjjkingmjj Member, Drivers Co-Driver
if my pc and PS4 were on the same network, are there UDP telemetry softwares out there that can read info from my PS4 playing F1? Or is that only mobile devices that can do that? 

Comments

• baxbax Member Unleaded
    Actually vHUD for F1 2016 supports Windows but F1 2016 UDP telemetry is poor. Better to wait for F1 2017
  • kingmjjkingmjj Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    bax said:
    Actually vHUD for F1 2016 supports Windows but F1 2016 UDP telemetry is poor. Better to wait for F1 2017
    Ah thanks mate. So that can read telemetry onto my pc from my PS4?
  • dwin20dwin20 Member Wheel Nut
    bax said:
    @bax - What will be different between 2016 and 2017

Thanks
    dwin20 said:
    bax said:
    @bax - What will be different between 2016 and 2017

Thanks
    I think it was one of the admins that wanted us to test it in the 2017 beta. It's well better than 2016 UDP from what I heard 
  • dwin20dwin20 Member Wheel Nut
    Is this for an in-game telemetry system or for third-party (my system is a PS4)
    dwin20 said:
    Is this for an in-game telemetry system or for third-party (my system is a PS4)
    It's for a third party telemetry system
  • baxbax Member Unleaded
    Admins already specified the UDP telemetry data structure... really a good job ! (you can find it in this forum - Technical assistance section)
    Some of us asked for few addional infos so... final structure is not fixed

• 1512marcel1512marcel Member, Drivers Champion

If you use ABS or Traction Control, you are no longer a racing driver.

1512Marcel

If I get a few more questions about my driving style I think I headbutt someone.

Max Verstappen