Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Having a wheel issue? Look in here

12345679»

Comments

• xmikexsixmikexsi Member New Car Smell

PS4
    T300RS

When going out of the pits or race start it happens the shifting works and pedals work but the FFB takes time to start working after the car 
    travels a bit of distance.
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Race Steward

xmikexsi said:

PS4
    T300RS

When going out of the pits or race start it happens the shifting works and pedals work but the FFB takes time to start working after the car 
    travels a bit of distance.

Yeah this happens all the time on PC.
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com 
  • DaJensonDaJenson Member New Car Smell
    Hello Board,
    i got a big issue with my G29 on my PC at Dirt4. Logitech Gameprofiler found my G29, Windows 10 found my G29, Steam found my G29 but only Dirt4 doesnt found my G29 Steering Wheel, so i cant use it. My system is brand new, newest driver on all devices and i have no more idea what to do that i can use my Logitech G29 on Dirt4.

I hope any of you can give me a tip or help.

thanksful Jenson
  • SkroceSkroce Member New Car Smell
    edited July 2017
    Hi,

I was just looking through this thread to see if there has been a fix or workaround mentioned to using the L2/R2 buttons when in the garage looking at the monitor (Session Info). In particular I was trying to find out how to accelerate time by pressing the R2 button. I have the Thrustmaster T300 wheel and I discovered a way to do it (or maybe it's meant to do this because it seems logical). While pressing the R2 button I pressed the accelerator pedal and the time accelerated to the first speed (one arrow). I pressed the accelerator pedal again and it went faster (two arrows) and so on. Pressing the accelerator pedal while pressing R2 cycled through the three accelerated speeds just like pressing R2 repeatedly on the standard controller. I hope that makes sense. I didn't find this mentioned in this thread so here it is.

Good racing.

UPDATE: To accelerate time you don't need to press the R2 button at all. Simply press the accelerator pedal.

UPDATE 2: In the laptop, for example the Research and Development page, L2 is the brake pedal and R2 is the accelerator pedal. So to change page from Upgrades to look at the Progress History press the accelerator pedal. To look at the Upgrades page again press the brake. If you haven't discovered this already see if this works for you.

PS4, Thrustmaster T300 wheel with two pedals, game version 1.08
  • TheKoalaOliverTheKoalaOliver Member New Car Smell
    I have a problem using my G29 Logitech. 
    When I'm turning my PS4 on, my wheel ain't turning around, the light on the top works fine, but the wheel doesn't start turning.
    When I then turn F1 2016 on, and I want to do a time trial, I can go to time trials and choose what track I want to drive on with my wheel, but when I get in the time trials, my wheel inside the game only turns left, and if I try turning it right, nothing happens inside the game.
    Pls help
    When I'm turning my PS4 on, my wheel ain't turning around, the light on the top works fine, but the wheel doesn't start turning.
    When I then turn F1 2016 on, and I want to do a time trial, I can go to time trials and choose what track I want to drive on with my wheel, but when I get in the time trials, my wheel inside the game only turns left, and if I try turning it right, nothing happens inside the game.
    Pls help
    Probably would help to hook it up to a PC and check firmware and set the degrees of rotation etc. There is a PS4/PS3 button on this wheel, check it is in PS4 position before connecting.
  • pover74pover74 Member New Car Smell
    hi have fanatec v2 pedals and new csl elite set up all wheel new firmware if any body can help would be nice my throttle and brake wont even work and wont let me assign the pedals in setup not go a clue
  • StarkzHDStarkzHD Member New Car Smell
    pitjoe2 said:
    Issue with my new thrusmaster ts-pc racer in F1 2016 PC: the wheel is recognized but no FFB at all (works fine with other games).
    same issue here on F1 2017.. had the same as this on 2016 too
  • Alex310RAlex310R Member New Car Smell
    Pls help
    I have this exact problem but on F1 2017. When I go to settings it says steering is '-100'
  • madwakmadwak Member Wheel Nut
    Alex310R said:
    Pls help
    I have this exact problem but on F1 2017. When I go to settings it says steering is '-100'
    Try using different USB ports?
  • livingliving Member New Car Smell
    F12017 on pc doesn't detect my g920 at all I have all the latest firmware and drivers iv reinstalled everything twice but nothing works 
    Don't spam threads look through them. Remove LGS with Geek Uninstaller then install latest LGS.