Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Question: Handling Career vs Multiplayer.

Maybe it's just me: but the handling in singleplayer/career is different then multiplayer.

In multiplayer i got more response, and the controls are much responsive. Is it just me? Sorry for my bad English.

Comments

• IcemanrkIcemanrk Member Unleaded
    Maybe because you were on equal cars. What is your career team ?
    Hm... Yeah? Iceman rk 769 on Xbox One and Nickael on my You Tube but does anyone care? Oh well!
  • MrStef85MrStef85 Member New Car Smell
    Icemanrk said:
    Maybe because you were on equal cars. What is your career team ?
    In career i'm driving with Williams. 
    When i play multiplayer, the controls are more sensitive. When i take a corner, but also when i push the throttle.
  • IcemanrkIcemanrk Member Unleaded
    Weird... I thought it was because you were on equal cars and you had a Mercedes spec car but here I don't know. Sorry
    Hm... Yeah? Iceman rk 769 on Xbox One and Nickael on my You Tube but does anyone care? Oh well!
  • Bankai3987Bankai3987 Member Wheel Nut
    If you drive anything other than a Merc in career, then go online with equal cars... you'll definitely notice the difference.
    For example, I'm driving for Renault in career. So handling wise, it's not really the best.
    All I've been doing doing is career mode since I got the game, so when I did an online race, the difference was scary... to the point where I almost crashed because I wasn't used to the sheer performance of the Merc lol
    Thanks for the replies guys.

Body is very very very short.
  • DemonrDemonr Member Unleaded
    in career you have to develop your car, online you dont, so it could be a developed version your driving, if it is on equal cars then they should be equal to the merc, that is why it wont handle like a career renault

Demonr said:
    in career you have to develop your car, online you dont, so it could be a developed version your driving, if it is on equal cars then they should be equal to the merc, that is why it wont handle like a career renault

Thanks for the reply!