Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRTy Gossip Thread

Comments

• WeamDreaverWeamDreaver Member Pit Crew
    Again, looks like input lag.
    And is seems like some stages are either even more bumpy than sweden in D4 or the cars have no working suspension. Cars wobbling over the bumps looks just strange.
    And they have copied codemaster old color palette.

Some lighting effects do look nice. But the environment never looks realistic. It always looks a bit like visualizing some fairytale book.
    Oh, and that massive blue/purple fringing in the trees in Finland is just insane.
  • Madhun1967Madhun1967 Member Wheel Nut
    looks to have enough content,stages,cars etc. in it for a rally fan to buy it.......................we dont have that many choices.Input lag being still an issue looks disturbing though...............and FTLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fix the sound!
  • dgeesi0dgeesi0 Member Champion
    looks a fun game but **** with the bumps and suspension. looks like a flat road but car goes up and down.
  • F2CMaDMaXXF2CMaDMaXX Member Team Principal
    It looks interesting, but did anyone else notice the almost constant tyre marks left by the Porsche? 
  • UnderkexUnderkex Member Pit Crew
    edited September 9
    It looks interesting, but did anyone else notice the almost constant tyre marks left by the Porsche? 
    Yes, I did. RWD physics in WRC 7 must be terrible.
  • KevMKevM Member Champion
    Underkex said:
    Yes, I did. RWD physics in WRC 7 must be terrible.
    Yeah, iv absolutely no idea what the tyre mark visuals have to do with RWD physics....

• UnderkexUnderkex Member Pit Crew
    edited September 9
    KevM said:
    Yeah, iv absolutely no idea what the tyre mark visuals have to do with RWD physics....

Dunno, I supposed only the Porsche did that. So I imagine it could be something with being the only RWD in the game.
    edited September 10

Stephane Lefebvre doing El Condor on WRC 7

Looks dead on!                               
  • dgeesi0dgeesi0 Member Champion
  • SepponaattoriSepponaattori Member Unleaded
    Looks good indeed. Friday can't come too quickly.
  • sqdstrsqdstr Member Race Steward
    floating rocks after hairpin at 4:50 :p          
  • boganibogani Member Champion
    KevM said:

Stephane Lefebvre doing El Condor on WRC 7

Looks dead on!                               
    The only reservations I have is the suspension that doesn't seem to hold up very well, other than that this looks like a major step up.

"I had the biggest moose problem in my whole life I think"

"Was it on the side of the road?"

"Huh?"

"The moose"

"The mousse in the tire"

I don't know about the AI Kris Meeke, but I know who I'll be be choosing to 'drive in the spirit of'...

Sh#te or get off the pot!!! - lol
  • caerphotocaerphoto Member Wheel Nut
    Yeah, that's basically the impression I get – they know what they need to do, they want to do it, but don't get given the time or resources. It's a shame because D4 has so much potential to be great.
  • WeamDreaverWeamDreaver Member Pit Crew
    edited September 11
    Attend... ( he's still saying it)

The jump looks a bit strange, like the car gets a boost while already in air.