Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dash Sim App For ios

Can anyone recommend a good Dash Sim app for use with ios? I've only just found out I can use this feature on Xbox One so would like to know what everyone else is using.

Many Thanks
Team SAS

Comments

• EnsiFerrumEnsiFerrum Member Pit Crew
    "I find your lack of communications disturbing" - Lord Darth Vader to Codemasters Community Manager
    Body is n characters too short. <- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!
    Once with professionals ...

Sys-Spec:
     Intel Core i7-6700K / 32GB RAM / ASUS Stryx GTX 1080 A8G / Creative Soundblaster Z
     Fanatec CSL Elite / CSL Wheel P1/ CSW Formula Carbon / CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 / ClubSport Wheel GT / CSP v3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 / ClubSport Handbrake
     TrackIR / WMR Lenovo Explorer
     Windows Version 1803 (Build 18219.1000)
  • lewisF1XblewisF1Xb Member New Car Smell
    DukeAgain said:
    Can anyone recommend a good Dash Sim app for use with ios? I've only just found out I can use this feature on Xbox One so would like to know what everyone else is using.

Many Thanks
    Race Dash for F1 games by David Mills

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/race-dash-for-f1-games/id1174914156?mt=8
  • gvegas66gvegas66 Member New Car Smell
    lewisF1Xb said:
    DukeAgain said:

Many Thanks
    Race Dash for F1 games by David Mills

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/race-dash-for-f1-games/id1174914156?mt=8
    Have you found a good setup for the rev meter lights. Downloaded the app along with the 'modern 1' dash and the lights are way off. I assume you do this with the 15 light setup but not sure what the percentages per light should be? 
    Currently working on an Excel file with the right numbers for each car. It's a pain in the ....  to get the numbers right! Don't know why CM didn't put the numbers in the UDP documentation.
    "I find your lack of communications disturbing" - Lord Darth Vader to Codemasters Community Manager

Sys-Spec:
     Intel Core i7-6700K / 32GB RAM / ASUS Stryx GTX 1080 A8G / Creative Soundblaster Z
     Fanatec CSL Elite / CSL Wheel P1/ CSW Formula Carbon / CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 / ClubSport Wheel GT / CSP v3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 / ClubSport Handbrake
  • gvegas66gvegas66 Member New Car Smell
    Currently working on an Excel file with the right numbers for each car. It's a pain in the ....  to get the numbers right! Don't know why CM didn't put the numbers in the UDP documentation.
    Yeah that's going to be rough. Awesome to undertake the project though. I was messing around with Ferrari earlier and found a setup pretty close...1-5 set to 100, so essentially turning green lights off. 5-10 sequentially 85-89 and 11-15 set to 90 l, as I like all the blues to come on at same time. 

what dash do you use? Do you happen to know if the last one that says DRS and Flags adds a graphic to a specific dash or is it a stand alone? I'd love to have this info on like 'modern 1' or 2 template. 
    edited September 2017
    I am using SimHub (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/ ) with an Nextion 4.3" and 4 8xRGB LED Strips.

To get the LED's accurate you need at least 2 digits after the Comma.
    For the Williams it's:

Sys-Spec:
  • DukeAgainDukeAgain Member Unleaded
    Thanks for the suggestions, I found the Race Dash app a bit basic and the Simhub I didnt try because I just wanted something that required no set up. I found an app for ios called RS Dash,not sure how long I will use it though as I might switch back to android.
    Team SAS