Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

F1 Esports Series 2017: XB1 League Championship - Race 1 - China / Anyone going to watch?

The race is broadcasted on YT: https://youtu.be/X1SatStjDQI 
Stream starts 8pm UTC.

Maybe we get another debacle like Formula E event with rFactor 2 back in January 2017 in Las Vegas?
"I find your lack of communications disturbing" - Lord Darth Vader to Codemasters Community Manager
Body is n characters too short. <- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!
Once with professionals ...

Sys-Spec:
 Intel Core i7-6700K / 32GB RAM / ASUS Stryx GTX 1080 A8G / Creative Soundblaster Z
 Fanatec CSL Elite / CSL Wheel P1/ CSW Formula Carbon / CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 / ClubSport Wheel GT / CSP v3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 / ClubSport Handbrake
 TrackIR / WMR Lenovo Explorer
 Windows Version 1803 (Build 18219.1000)

Comments

• EnsiFerrumEnsiFerrum Member Pit Crew
    Race not even started, and the first issues occured ..... 
    "I find your lack of communications disturbing" - Lord Darth Vader to Codemasters Community Manager
    Body is n characters too short. <- THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!
    Once with professionals ...

Sys-Spec:
     Intel Core i7-6700K / 32GB RAM / ASUS Stryx GTX 1080 A8G / Creative Soundblaster Z
     Fanatec CSL Elite / CSL Wheel P1/ CSW Formula Carbon / CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 / ClubSport Wheel GT / CSP v3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 / ClubSport Handbrake
     TrackIR / WMR Lenovo Explorer
     Windows Version 1803 (Build 18219.1000)
  • JP072JP072 Member Petrol Head
    This are regular issues online at the moment. It's really bad online.
    So many issues out there in that part of the game. League racing is impossible at the moment. 
    Is this something Codemasters is monitoring and looking into to try to fix things?