Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Patch 1.6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Luke1991Luke1991 Member Pit Crew
    Luke1991 said:
    Can anyone confirm whether the AI qualy times bug has been fixed in 1.6? I'm waiting for the Xbox patch.
    For me it seems ok now, although I have not tested in changing conditions yet.

But the posting of 1sec better times in normal condition no longer occurs.
    That's good to know, now along with McLaren engine upgrades working I can carry on with career when the Xbox patch is out.
  • akinozdemirakinozdemir Member Unleaded
    Hey guys, could you please share your comments on texture issue? How is 1.6 for this? Does it solve the problem?
  • karting111karting111 Member Unleaded
    We're looking at it going live on PS4 at approximately 10am BST (or GMT +1, if you prefer!). 

1.6 is now live on PS4 :)
    Does that mean the SC glitch is fixed now because with that league racing is still impossible.
  • JensonbartleyJensonbartley Member New Car Smell
    Does anyone know on os4 if the Honda engine is better now and if So? What are the top speeds form the stock compared to fully upgraded. It would be very much appreciated
  • Mystery82bMystery82b Member New Car Smell
    The game still does not go to Save As Win7.
  • SiuKuen1031SiuKuen1031 Member New Car Smell
    Talk about it casually, both SC bug (Include always no SC, SC crash, SC just so fast....can't to catch it…etc)...
    main problems, still haven't to fix it??????
    How much time should we still need to waiting??
  • sirio994sirio994 Member Wheel Nut
    edited September 13
    No bug in qualify, fp1/2/3 pace seems ok. I've been playing one shot prior to the patch, so finally strategy comes into play and i can start the race with the hardest compound.

But the very good thing is that we still see times posted at the end of the session. I was afraid they would have taken them out of the game completely...
  • AlexF1RTAlexF1RT Member New Car Smell
    Hey guys, could you please share your comments on texture issue? How is 1.6 for this? Does it solve the problem?
    After 1.6 update patch the graphic quality is the same in my opinion. It's a difference between F1 2016 graphics quality and F1 2017. Low texture on the sky and I see curved lines on it when I turn left or right like in Spain race.(4 th corner). The track surface is a bit pixelated and the big problem is when I have spontaneous low framerates in online or trial mode.(very bad to drive with a wheel or other controllers in these conditions). I tried more video settings and I am not satisfied. Maybe the next patch will solve these graphics issues and will work like F1 2016.  
    AMD 8300 Fx processor
    Sapphire 460 Rx 2Gb memory graphic card
  • sirio994sirio994 Member Wheel Nut
    edited September 13
    I hope people won't push for liveries in 1.07. The whole "SC world" should be the priority for offline: frequency and conditions, lapped cars, overtaking allowed under SC, AI tyre strategy, etc...
  • ShouldBeThereShouldBeThere Member Wheel Nut
    AlexF1RT said:
    After 1.6 update patch the graphic quality is the same in my opinion. It's a difference between F1 2016 graphics quality and F1 2017. Low texture on the sky and I see curved lines on it when I turn left or right like in Spain race.(4 th corner). The track surface is a bit pixelated and the big problem is when I have spontaneous low framerates in online or trial mode.(very bad to drive with a wheel or other controllers in these conditions). I tried more video settings and I am not satisfied. Maybe the next patch will solve these graphics issues and will work like F1 2016.  
    AMD 8300 Fx processor
    I think he was referring to consoles. The texture pop in is largely fixed for me and I have no other graphic issues or frame drops. In regards to talk of frame drops on pc, upgrade your hardware or lower settings? 
  • akinozdemirakinozdemir Member Unleaded
    AlexF1RT said:
    AMD 8300 Fx processor
    Thanks but I ask for PS4, the main problem was on PS4 with helmets, gloves, faces and clothes etc.
  • Garnett89Garnett89 Member Unleaded
    Thank you guys!!!!! Patch works fine!!!!!
  • larryllarryl Member Pit Crew

damn mate............take a breath!! CHILLLLLLLLL
    F1-2017 Beta Tester - League Driver - Thrustmaster T150 - PlaySeat Evolution White - PS4 - No Assists
  • AlexF1RTAlexF1RT Member New Car Smell
    AlexF1RT said:
    AMD 8300 Fx processor
    Thanks but I ask for PS4, the main problem was on PS4 with helmets, gloves, faces and clothes etc.
    No problem... In this case I replied about PC version. You're welcome.
  • fischi284fischi284 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 13
    CoeAndy said:
    Still experiencing the issue where a player retires from the session, then immediately leaving the session, subsequently leaving the retired car parked on or at the side of the track, with continuous yellow flags in the section, for the entire race.. which can ruin the race, especially if it’s in a well used overtaking zone
    the retired player must wait one lap in the session then the car is gone away - for leagues okay but not normal online gaming with other (unknown) players (because they maybe will not wait in the session after they're retired)
  • TopAirspaceTopAirspace Member Pit Crew
    I'm on Ps4 Pro and can confirm that the low resolution texture issues on the helmets / gloves have been resolved.
  • hardbakedhardbaked Member Wheel Nut
    Low textures of helmets gloves clothing seems perfect now. 
    But the sound volume seems to be very low now. All sounds from engine sound to menu effects etc. 

• DolphinGrayA4DolphinGrayA4 Member Unleaded
    I got the patch downloaded this morning, but then i had to go to work. Cant wait to see the improvements.
This discussion has been closed.