Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Patch 1.6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• pro3pro3 Member New Car Smell
    NILBRASIL said:
    Why have not you released the 1.6 patch for Xbox One? They valued both the version for the next Xbox One X, but they are leaving the platform last to send these corrections. What's the problem? Why not launch along with the fixes for Pc and PS4, where does the pc use the same operating system platform that the Xbox One uses? What criteria were used to prioritize pc and ps4 and not Xbox One at the same time? We want Codemasters answers. We are consumers like any other from any other platform. Why this lack of attention to the Xbox One platform?
    The reason why PC get patches first is because there's no approval system that allows updates to just be released and go live instantly. For consoles Sony and Microsoft both review patches before they go live on there respective console. This is out of codies hand. PS4 only got update this morning. Sony usually has a quicker review system than Microsoft hence the reason why PS4 got it this morning. This is out of Codies hands they send the patches together and Sony and Microsoft decide when they go live.
  • pijinpijin Member Co-Driver
    The way you can search for online rooms is ridiculous. Before they did not see each other, but now they do not even know what there is. Does CM really laugh at us? Who are the professionals who make the patches? Who checks those patches? You go from bad to worse CM. When it seems that it is impossible to do it worse you go and do it much worse. It is unfortunate how they work. I have already given up hope that they will do something right. Congratulations because worse can not be done

They probably send the patches to Microsoft and Sony at the same time. I think Microsoft is just a bit slower to process updates.
  • stephensmattleestephensmattlee Member Unleaded
    Message to CM, thank you for the work on the 1.6 update. Only had chance to try it for around 20 mins so far but already can see the difference on the ps4. Maybe it's just me but things look a lot better, swear the detail and textures look much sharper, even from the pits I could have sworn things like the car and tyres look more detailed and less blurred out now. 
    I know we had to wait a little longer than planned but the progress looks very promising. Don't mean to rub it in for any Xbox players but I'm sure you'll be enjoying the game once the update makes its way onto the console. I know there's still plenty of issues left to fix and address to satisfy everyone but very pleased with what the update does in the way of fixes. 
  • SpeedRoadadminSpeedRoadadmin Member New Car Smell
    In online cars that leave race by accident stay in the middle of the track causing yellow flag during the whole race. Congratulations on not correcting that big mistake.

• rob316316rob316316 Member New Car Smell
    Had a mid season save at Austria,  i was on fresh ss updated the game restarted mid season save I'm now on 65% ultra softs and now my race strategy is completely out the window, as i only have scrubbed tyres left when before the update i had 2 sets of ss and us on mid season save for rest of race.  
  • TARJAMTARJAM Member Wheel Nut
    Online championship post 1.06 is stuck in black screen with "please wait" message
    PS4 
    i opened a technical thread in the technical section
  • AzeriBroAzeriBro Member New Car Smell
    FrosteRX said:
    Good patch but what we REALLY need is a fix for the ridiculously fast qualifying times of the AI. I qualify 20th and struggle vs low tier teams with a Red Bull, while I breeze past them and finish on the podium during the race (within 5 laps).
    This so true, but here is a potential fix: set a lower AI difficulty before qualification. Then bump up the difficulty before the race. I doubt this issue will be fixed soon because it has never been fixed in F1 2016...
  • MaxsirmanMaxsirman Member New Car Smell
    Ok, on thing I am noting is the sky is stuttering when moving, this is happening on clouded conditions, i dont think this is related to 1.6, however i do now note this more than before, anybody else noted this?
  • akinozdemirakinozdemir Member Unleaded
    I checked and played the game with 1.6 patch on normal PS4:

- Texture issue seems fully fixed
    - Before race, driver numbers with grid girls seem properly
    - Scripted AI seems fixed

No change to check other fixes on patch notes.
  • JoMo2k01JoMo2k01 Member New Car Smell
    Hi my gameprogress has been deleted After i played a session online in the multiplayer mode(ps4) help!!!!!! 
  • KampfquarkKampfquark Member Unleaded
    Which progress? Online rank? That is normal. Career? Would be a shame
  • JoMo2k01JoMo2k01 Member New Car Smell
    Career unfortenaly. I was kicked out of the game Karriere ja 
  • projoe123projoe123 Member New Car Smell
    What has happened to Silverstone? It's literally pitch black in the rain at certain corners. Even in dry it's all wrong.
  • sirio994sirio994 Member Unleaded
    edited September 13
    Qualify is ok right now, perfectly in line with race pace. Practice, intermediate and full wet conditions have been balanced too.

I don't know if xbox users are complaining without having the patch (maybe they are skeptical) or we are playing different games...
  • DolphinGrayA4DolphinGrayA4 Member Unleaded
    sirio994 said:
    Qualify is ok right now, perfectly in line with race pace. Pratice, intermediate and full wet conditions have been balanced too.

I don't know if xbox users are complaining without having the patch (maybe they are skeptical) or we are playing different games...
    Thats good to hear! Cant wait to get off work and play now!
  • JensonbartleyJensonbartley Member New Car Smell
    On 1.5 still but the clouds keep jumping well more like clutching but they just glitch more forward when they were before 
  • hardbakedhardbaked Member Unleaded
    projoe123 said:
    What has happened to Silverstone? It's literally pitch black in the rain at certain corners. Even in dry it's all wrong.
    Are you on 1.5 or 1.6
This discussion has been closed.