Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Patch 1.7 - Discussion Thread

jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
Hi all,

Please find the 1.7 patch notes here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/58232/patch-1-7-notes

Any questions about this patch? Found any issues, or something that isn't right? Let us know here.

Please note: this thread is only for discussion about patch 1.7. If you have experienced a bug separate to this, please start a new thread in the Technical Assistance forum, which is located here: http://forums.codemasters.com/categories/f1-games-technical-assistance

Comments

• smudger1982smudger1982 Member New Car Smell
    Hi @jennyannem many thanks for yet another update will i be able to carry on my saved game in career mode or will it be better to start from scratch.
  • F4lcoX58F4lcoX58 Member New Car Smell
    No fix for random blue/green flags in multiplayer?
    What about unsync race in MP?
  • Far1anFar1an Member Unleaded
    Hi all,

Please find the 1.7 patch notes here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/58232/patch-1-7-notes

Any questions about this patch? Found any issues, or something that isn't right? Let us know here.

Please note: this thread is only for discussion about patch 1.7. If you have experienced a bug separate to this, please start a new thread in the Technical Assistance forum, which is located here: http://forums.codemasters.com/categories/f1-games-technical-assistance
    Thanks for the many fixed concerning multiplayer! :smile:
    Good day for Leagueracing.
  • LakuFinBoyLakuFinBoy Member New Car Smell
    sirio994 said:
    Safety car frequency and conditions, SC bugs, penalties under SC (the AI overtaking under SC and, AI lapped cars not able to unlap themselves), AI strategy, AI performance in weather transitions, bugs in championship mode (double points/start time).

Liveries and team update can wait if this is the state of the game...

Lsirio994 said:
    Safety car frequency and conditions, penalties under SC (even the AI overtaking under SC), AI strategy, AI performance in weather transitions, bugs in championship mode (double points/start time).

Liveries and team update can wait if this is the state of the game...
    Lee has said that a livery patch should come this week. We'll see.
  • KevRusskiKevRusski Member Pit Crew
    You need to keep these coming fast (but with them tested properly).

There are so many bugs at present.  Keep going and thanks, but also this should be expected. It can t be left in the current state.
  • Swift747Swift747 Member Pit Crew
    Any news on the qualifying order mix up. 
  • LuDico23LuDico23 Member New Car Smell
    Hi all,

In Online Championship the AI still resets to 0% difficulty. :(
  • bassserbassser Member Wheel Nut
    Biggset problem with tha Safety Car still not fixed :/ still can't play the game without it, it's just unplayable. Not being able to catch the SC and getting penalized for it... svcks! 
    F1 2017 Beta Tester | League Racer | Thrustmaster T500 RS | PC | F1 Gaming since F1 97
  • fstarredfstarred Member Unleaded
    Thank you for the update, hope for the next patch SC bugs and pit  calls order between team mate and driver will be solved
  • F1ITACommunityF1ITACommunity Member Wheel Nut
    Really appreciate a new patch immediately afterwards the 1.6.
    We will test it this night and we'll report feedback to morrow.
  • AndrealiAndreali Member New Car Smell
    edited September 2017
    Hi all,
    thanks for new patch (hope will be out soon for Xbox too) ....
    I got all this : 
    1 - after Australia , game went to "office" and outside the windows scenario was all black so i closed game and after loading it was all okay 
    2 - during dry weather game is okay but when it rains looks like difficulty "drops" a bit
    3 - did 5 races 100% and all i got were VSC and none caused by an accident ( only faults)  ; would be good if AI would make errors too while battles
    4 - pit stops between teammates : once i decide to change tyres (inter. to soft),and my teammate is 30 sec behind or above me,he's left on track and loses lot of time ; no sense
    5 - once i leave box on fast lap , no remaining time in qualifications is shown on screen . I must finish second lap.
    6 - before 1.6 patch i had many SC ,with bugs of speed and time,but i had them...now none!
    7 - i noticed,before and after 1.6,top drivers have many failures (mostly Vettel and Hamilton)...dunno if they just unlucky but after races Hamilton had really few points.
  • RoryRacingCarRoryRacingCar Member New Car Smell
    Seriously getting **** off with all these bugs during multiplayer races, safety car comes out because a driver retired in the pit lane! Safety car comes out because someone who has retired 5 laps earlier leaves the lobby!, blue flag penalties on lap1, I get hit by another driver and they get no penalty yet I have to pit for damage, starts me on my qualifying dry tyres in a wet race with no option to change them!, no warning for cutting 50% of corners on strict mode yet penalty for running wide onto grass when I lose time or even spin out upon returning to the track, illegal overtake penalty for avoiding a stationary car! Come one this is shocking and I have only listed a few I have noticed!! If all these issues are not corrected will I be able to get a full refund?

All I ask is you make a game that works and is true to the sport of F1 not Mario kart! 

A reply would be appreciated.
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    Seriously getting **** off with all these bugs during multiplayer races, safety car comes out because a driver retired in the pit lane! Safety car comes out because someone who has retired 5 laps earlier leaves the lobby!, blue flag penalties on lap1, I get hit by another driver and they get no penalty yet I have to pit for damage, starts me on my qualifying dry tyres in a wet race with no option to change them!, no warning for cutting 50% of corners on strict mode yet penalty for running wide onto grass when I lose time or even spin out upon returning to the track, illegal overtake penalty for avoiding a stationary car! Come one this is shocking and I have only listed a few I have noticed!! If all these issues are not corrected will I be able to get a full refund?

All I ask is you make a game that works and is true to the sport of F1 not Mario kart! 

A reply would be appreciated.
    If you have bought on Steam you may refund with less than 2 hours played. If you have bought on any other platform you can trade the game, I'm sure.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.
  • MaRcBvb03MaRcBvb03 Member New Car Smell
    Whats with the big numners on the cars??
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    MaRcBvb03 said:
    Example?
  • THEHAMZAGAMER12THEHAMZAGAMER12 Member Wheel Nut
    Ho3n3r said:
    MaRcBvb03 said:
    Example?
    Like the ones with the name and bigger numbers the teams applied since spain