Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

McLaren engine bug still persists for your teammate

Comments

• LeoCardosoLeoCardoso Member Unleaded
    @jennyannem is the responsible for the Forum...
  • F1SupportF1Support Member, Codemasters Co-Driver
    I can tell you that it's not going to be fixed in 1.9 on console (nor PC which is already live). Otherwise there is nothing further to report.
  • CaptainAustCaptainAust Member Co-Driver
    Yeah @F1Support ; there must be something to report by now... Or is the report that there are too many bugs to report on? 
  • Brunocar100Brunocar100 Member Unleaded
    the report is that they have nothing to report. lol
    @F1Support give us some king of information. Anything...
  • LeoCardosoLeoCardoso Member Unleaded
    @F1Support

Please, You can update us about the problem with teammates?
  • F1SupportF1Support Member, Codemasters Co-Driver
    I still have no update to provide, sorry. I appreciate that's going to be frustrating but that's the situation as it stands.
    @F1Support are you aware that there is a problem with teammates performance?
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    F1Support said:
    I still have no update to provide, sorry. I appreciate that's going to be frustrating but that's the situation as it stands.

Can you at least go and find out if there is any intention to correct it? Stringing us along with "nothing to report" goes down like a fart in a lift if the answer is eventually going to be "sorry folks time to move on to 2018"...

It's November after all.
    You remember when you first came to my office? I asked you, "Do you want to be an eagle, or do you want to be a **** bird?" And you said "I want to be an eagle".
    You got to be what you say you're going to be, which you aren't.
    You got to do what you say you're going to do, which you haven't.
  • AcidBurn247AcidBurn247 Member New Car Smell
    Basically we need an Official Reply to know that there is Still another upcoming Patch to fix the various issues.

• AdamFreemanAdamFreeman Member Pit Crew
    Thankyou for finally giving us some sort of update! I am glad the issue has been officially aknowledged.

I hope by trivial that does not mean its going to be too big an issue to fix because that will leave us with a broken career and not beable to take a lower team to the top since only 66% of updates will work and we all know lack of engine development can hinder a good chasis (mclaren is an example)

As a customer I will not accept we will fix it for next because we hear this year after year only for bugs to continue to exist. @FRACTURED  once copied and pasted somewhere all issues from old games that still persist.

I understand its a big fix but at the end of the day somebody testing the game before release should easily have seen the issue in terms of overall game quality as in works out the box this has been the worst in the series for a good while.

F1Support said:
    @F1Support are you aware that there is a problem with teammates performance?
    Yes, we know exactly what the issue is. The problem is that the solution isn't trivial.

FRACTURED said:
    F1Support said:
    Can you at least go and find out if there is any intention to correct it? Stringing us along with "nothing to report" goes down like a fart in a lift if the answer is eventually going to be "sorry folks time to move on to 2018"...

It's November after all.
    That is the official position. I felt an update to say there was no update was marginally better than continued silence on this issue.
    Thanks for the update. Hope you will fix it soon.