Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

beta start date

Does anyone know when the F1 2018 beta starts and when you can enroll for it? I always miss the sign up thread?

Comments

• mantazzomantazzo Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    F1 2010 Beta? Isn't it technically a F1 2009 Beta, since, you know, it was a thing for Wii/PSP? :D
    Anyway, jokes aside, nothing was told about the beta yet, you didn't miss anything. I think the "invitational" beta (with the YT guys) should start soon-ish (probably next week or somewhere around that), and registrations for closed beta should be soon™ also.

inb4 F1 2018 is an early access game with no beta...
    [LTU] Mantaz - mantazzo - Mantas
    F1 2016 - F1 2017 Beta Tester [PC]
    "First rule of Beta club is no talking about Beta club." - Faya, 2018

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Race Steward
    mantazzo said:
    F1 2010 Beta? Isn't it technically a F1 2009 Beta, since, you know, it was a thing for Wii/PSP? :D
    Anyway, jokes aside, nothing was told about the beta yet, you didn't miss anything. I think the "invitational" beta (with the YT guys) should start soon-ish (probably next week or somewhere around that), and registrations for closed beta should be soon™ also.

inb4 F1 2018 is an early access game with no beta...
    Acceptance last year was mid April and I think registration was sometime earlier (6 to 8 weeks)
    You'll find me at apexonlineracing.com 
  • Razer12hopRazer12hop Member Pit Crew

Beta should come in Q1 this year otherwise there is no time to do anything with the feedback.

@jennyannem You started the new 2018 circle with promises with better communication to your customers. So do you have any information about this?