Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Codemasters to announce WRC 8!!

Comments

• DarhourDarhour Member Pit Crew
    Darhour said:
    So the DiRT 4 was announced meaning that DiRT is made up of 4 letters plus the number 4 which adds up to 8 and since DiRT Rally is made up of 9 letters which is 3², therefore, we are getting WRC² 8 meaning whether we might be getting a new rally title called WRC from Codemasters or another lethargic title called WRC 8 from "Gygatonn" or "Megatonn" because these today WRC titles always blow our excitement out of proportion like a bloody nuclear bomb... We are now left with the two probabilities..

Anyways, that is only a theory, a Rally Game's Theory!

If Codemasters make WRC 8, excitement in not going to be a "bloody nuclear bomb", more like a bloody Photon Torpedo!
    That would be a satisfying bombardment for sure if Codies were to develop a WRC title!
  • Monkeyman707Monkeyman707 Member Unleaded
    The WRC games have the whole esports thing going on and codies have suddenly taken an interest in esports...

If codies aren't making WRC 8 then they are pretty screwed. I don't think we will get an official announcement for many months and the release might even be early next year to better line up with the wrc season and avoid v-rally release date
  • NeoziteNeozite Member New Car Smell
    Salut à tous,

Kylotonn et bigben ne sortiront pas de wrc 8 puisqu'ils viennent d'annoncer un V-RALLY 4
  • Thierry97Thierry97 Member New Car Smell
    I believe that if he were to do it wrc 8 the bigben will do it next year, or else the game will pass into the hands of someone else. :/ :/
    There are news about the possible participation of codemasters on the next game wrc?  :/
  • LudwigVonMisesLudwigVonMises Member Pit Crew
    Thierry97 said:
    There are news about the possible participation of codemasters on the next game wrc?  :/
    No news, just lots of gossip!
  • CodingRacerCodingRacer Member New Car Smell
    edited March 28
    NDA going on, ending in late May. Codemasters to announce it (hype it), before E3.
  • FedemaisonnaveFedemaisonnave Member, Drivers Race Steward
    @CodingRacer I would love to know how do you knew this since January, I trust you 100%
  • BazagtBazagt Member New Car Smell
    When will we find out about wrc 8 i hope this is true and not rumours 
  • LudwigVonMisesLudwigVonMises Member Pit Crew
    edited March 28
    Bazagt said:
    When will we find out about wrc 8 i hope this is true and not rumours 
    I suspect at E3 in June.
    so you should know something either before or during the e3 of June? I hope that coding racer is sure of this thing, and that it is not just rumors. :/
    I trust coding racer, and I really hope that it will not contradict us and that for May we really know something about this game :|
  • BazagtBazagt Member New Car Smell
    Who is coding racer is there something he knows and we dont? 
  • carpacarpa Member Petrol Head
    Bazagt said:
    He's the hero this Gossip deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well, now I'm left figuring @CodingRacer hanging by the roof of Codies offices and sneaking in to steal NDA protected papers and reveal the world who really has the WRC licence.
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
    I really hope that they are not just rumors and that for May or June we know how much qulacosa about this game. :/
  • warpengagewarpengage Member Petrol Head
    edited March 29
    carpa said:
    Bazagt said:
    He's the hero this Gossip deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well, now I'm left figuring @CodingRacer hanging by the roof of Codies offices and sneaking in to steal NDA protected papers and reveal the world who really has the WRC licence.
    I think that if what he says doesn't happen, there will be a manhunt...
    No news regarding the possible participation of Codemasters in this game? :/
  • ShouldBeThereShouldBeThere Member Wheel Nut
    Thierry97 said:
    I really hope that they are not just rumors and that for May or June we know how much qulacosa about this game. :/
    Thierry97 said:
    No news regarding the possible participation of Codemasters in this game? :/
    Wait for May or June as you said, until then we won't know how much qulacosa about the game.
  • warpengagewarpengage Member Petrol Head
    edited April 3
    Just a fair warning. @Rallycameraman laughed at @CodingRacer 's latest post. Considering the connections of each of them, the former is more likely to know something than the latter. And the laughter must be that @CodingRacer doesn't know anything. Do not hold breath.