Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

THE F1 BETA Thread and FAQ

Comments

• THEHAMZAGAMER12THEHAMZAGAMER12 Member Wheel Nut
    mantazzo said:
    Eh, I suppose I wasn't chosen this year. Bummer. But I guess I kinda expected it a bit, won't comment why :D
    Good luck to all the beta testers!
    I know exactly why, but i will keep it a secret😆
  • speeddemon8021speeddemon8021 Member Team Principal
    Well I'm in surprisingly can't wait to get crashed off every lap like last year lol 
  • senna94f1senna94f1 Member New Car Smell

Many thanks ,received my confirmation beta email, thru gmail
  • MusicalVenomMusicalVenom Member Unleaded
    Given the awful state of the multiplayer in 2017 I really hope the Beta testers make a difference this time.

Slipstream glitch, safety car non functional and other game breaking glitches can't be in the game this year. 
  • speeddemon8021speeddemon8021 Member Team Principal
    Given the awful state of the multiplayer in 2017 I really hope the Beta testers make a difference this time.

Slipstream glitch, safety car non functional and other game breaking glitches can't be in the game this year. 
    They weren't in the beta last year,the final game bore little relation to the beta 
  • LightRacerSV5LightRacerSV5 Member New Car Smell
    edited May 31
    I don‘t think, I need to say anything here.  

Post edited by LightRacerSV5 on
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    Well I mean you can't see the differences as you were not in the beta. You can only see what came out.
  • senna94f1senna94f1 Member New Car Smell
    Really why is that.so each time I say absolutely anything you immediately jump on me.
    Of course people are going to be upset. The.beta sign up wasn't a competition. It was a sign up and all of us have waited 3 months. It's called compassion which you clearly don't have in dealing with people on a public forum.  You were the one saying I wasn't suitable for the beta.its not your call to say that as that's baised. It's almost like you are trying to bait people and incite others to your personal cause. 
    senna94f1 said:
    Really why is that.so each time I say absolutely anything you immediately jump on me.
    I knew you were going to say this even though it wouldn't make sense.

senna94f1 said:
    You were the one saying I wasn't suitable for the beta.its not your call to say that as that's baised. It's almost like you are trying to bait people and incite others to your personal cause. 
    Well I mean it doesn't SOUND like it even at now considering you become angry for no reason at Codies. Waiting is not a reason to be angry. You're not entitled to anything except a working game.
  • slayermosyslayermosy Member New Car Smell
    Boi I rly hope I get a 2018 beta key :#   
    edited May 31
    The strange part is that you joined today...
    E: Also we can stop it here before @Faya comes and ends this anyways. (Talking about the argument which started between me and senna94f1 again.

Post edited by UP100 on
  • JackHor7onJackHor7on Member New Car Smell
    Is it possible that any more closed beta invites will be given out over the coming days, or is that it?
  • slayermosyslayermosy Member New Car Smell
    UP100 said:
    The strange part is that you joined today...
    E: Also we can stop it here before @Faya comes and ends this anyways. (Talking about the argument which started between me and senna94f1 again.

What do you mean I joined today... I've had this account since dirt 3, unless it doesn't get activated till you post something on the forums...
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    edited May 31
    Is it possible that any more closed beta invites will be given out over the coming days, or is that it?
    Depends if they get the correct feedback I suppose. A second wave of invites did happen last year but it was during the beta program. Like others have pointed out, some will have applied to play the game thinking it will give them a competitive advantage. It won't, and I suspect those players may not put in the hours or may only come up with specific issues.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.
  • alienator115alienator115 Member New Car Smell
    edited May 31
    Have all the codes been given out for the beta? Or all the confirmation emails saying you have been selected?
    Post edited by alienator115 on
    What do you mean I joined today... I've had this account since dirt 3, unless it doesn't get activated till you post something on the forums...
    Your profile literally says you joined at 2AM today in my time.
  • AndiAndi Member, Drivers Pit Crew
    There is no codes being given out yet just an email to say you got selected.

Good to know codies is interested in offline only stuff cause that is all I mentioned an interest in on the sign up.
  • JackHor7onJackHor7on Member New Car Smell
    Depends if they get the correct feedback I suppose. A second wave of invites did happen last year but it was during the beta program. Like others have pointed out, some will have applied to play the game thinking it will give them a competitive advantage. It won't, and I suspect those players may not put in the hours or may only come up with specific issues.
    Fingers crossed then. I only really play singleplayer modes anyway and I’ve got a pretty long play-time on all codemasters F1 games, so I’ve been able to pick up on the smaller issues the games have as well.
This discussion has been closed.