Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Team Pit Celebrations

I think it would be pretty cool to see the entire team hanging on the pit wall as their driver comes home for the win or just a really good position for their, just like in real life. So say the player finishes P2 behind Lewis, you'll see the entire Mercedes team hanging on the wall as you cross line. Whether it was the player or an AI driver. Also it would be cool to have an animation of a winning driver celebrating with their team once they park the car in parc ferme. Things like that could just make the game feel even more like F1

Comments

• Reub09Reub09 Member, Drivers Co-Driver
    Some people will reply to this thread saying oh I just skip cutscenes, which is fair enough I do sometimes too but most of the time it is because I have got the exact same one or the same commentary sequence in the previous round of the career I’m in, I’m all for more cutscenes as right now the broadcast style and just the celebrations in parc ferme and the podium are too repetitive 
     #15 | PS4 | Irish | Red Bull | #blessed

• carpacarpa Member Race Engineer
    I think it would be pretty cool to see the entire team hanging on the pit wall as their driver comes home for the win or just a really good position for their, just like in real life. So say the player finishes P2 behind Lewis, you'll see the entire Mercedes team hanging on the wall as you cross line. Whether it was the player or an AI driver. Also it would be cool to have an animation of a winning driver celebrating with their team once they park the car in parc ferme. Things like that could just make the game feel even more like F1

I have a dream
    "I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
  • Flazh92Flazh92 Member Pit Crew
    for this we need the Celebration lap. Would be cool to drive the Car to the pits by yourself tbh.