Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

no connection onrush!

mimihelgamimihelga Member New Car Smell
edited June 14 in Onrush General Discussion
today bought onrush on xbox one, no connection to the servers, why?
Post edited by mimihelga on

Comments

• improlightimprolight Member New Car Smell
    Same here. Cant play it online since release on my xbox. What the hell? Fix it or money back!
  • mimihelgamimihelga Member New Car Smell
    Same here. Cant play it online since release on my xbox. What the hell? Fix it or money back!
    I write to xbox support they were a little shocked by this news, but to return the money without problems
  • FZXFZX Member New Car Smell
    1. Hi, also i Can' t play it online since release on my xbox. I go  advanced settings on  router and open all ports. I can play other games in multiplayer on xbox but only this not.
    2. Fix this iussue or money Back.
  • BattletoadsBattletoads Member New Car Smell
    edited June 21
    Guys, if you live in Russia and cant play online try to use vpn servises if it possible. And say thanks to RKN (Roskomnadzor). With vpn i can play online.
    P.S. on Russian:
    Парни, если вы живете в России и не можете играть онлайн, то попробуйте использовать vpn сервисы. Судя по всему можно сказать спасибо нашему любимому роскомпозору. Через vpn спокойно зашло в игру. 
    Post edited by Battletoads on
    Xbox One GT - battletoads2009
  • FZXFZX Member New Car Smell
    Hi, also after patch 2.0, i cant play online match.
    My system is xbox one x and i live in italy, my manifacturer router is fastweb. I tried also to allow port 443 gamesparks, and port 5000 to 1000 tcp and udp. 
    This is very frustrating, because the game is very well, but play only with ai bot after a while become boring.
    Please help
  • JarlusJarlus Member New Car Smell
    edited July 13
    Just bought this on PS4 pro. Game starts in offline mode - is there a trick to get it online? My location is Norway - router is TP-link Archer.
    PS! All games on PS4, xbox, switch, PC, etc. etc. works fine online...cept Onrush
  • mynamedidntworkmynamedidntwork Member New Car Smell
    I was playing online yesterday suddenly I only get put into offline. You don't need to unlock multiplayer, for some reason they locked everyone out. Or the game is heavily bugged
  • IntervalidIntervalid Member New Car Smell
    Hey guys, 
    Bought this game two days ago, started it yesterday and everything was fine
    Now I am constantly stuck in offline mode, tried fiddling with my router but no luck there.
    Other games work fine in online, I'm signed in to psn and I can browse the store so it's not a problem with my connection
    This is rather disappointing as I was enjoying the game
    Location Iceland, system is PS4 

• DigikhedDigikhed Member New Car Smell
    Same here. I was playing online 2 days ago and I am stuck in offline mode yesterday and today. Location Istanbul, system: PS4
  • VladimirKovtunVladimirKovtun Member New Car Smell
    Well, I've bought OnRush for a full price on my PS4. And you know what? I can't play online at all. I live in Russia. Before 2.0 patch I can overcome this issue with VPN, but now all I got is infinite «Loading» screen before the «Quick Match» race. C'mon, Codemasters! What the hell? You've made an AWESOME fun game! Get rid of all your server-side programmers and hire someone from Blizzard or Valve.  
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    Well, I've bought OnRush for a full price on my PS4. And you know what? I can't play online at all. I live in Russia. Before 2.0 patch I can overcome this issue with VPN, but now all I got is infinite «Loading» screen before the «Quick Match» race. C'mon, Codemasters! What the hell? You've made an AWESOME fun game! Get rid of all your server-side programmers and hire someone from Blizzard or Valve.  
    Shouldn't you be complaining to your country considering with my knowledge they are the one who is blocking your access to multiplayer features in normal use?