Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Patch Notes for 1.06 – Discussion Thread

Comments

• robbiemelv83robbiemelv83 Member New Car Smell
    You career players are all mad buying the game on release they destroy career with the patches during the update cycle.

I'm just waiting for the corrupted saves. 
    I’ve purposely not started a career mode because of this, I learned the hard way last year, it totally disrupted my career
  • ZzHOODzZZzHOODzZ Member New Car Smell
    ShelbyUSA said:
    ZzHOODzZ said:
    im guessin this is the thread codies will now pay attention to lol ...... the logitech g920 lsb and rsb buttons cannot be assigned despite it apparently being a supported wheel .... any chance it will get fixed at some point ? 
    Seems like they are not working with Logitech. I am trying to figure out how to use the pad withnmy wheel to get more buttons. 
    My fanatec formula rim has lots of buttons, which is the reason I bought it, to map buttons to ers and fuel mixes. However PS4 won’t allow 4-5 af these buttons and instead they all become an ‘x’ button, what a joke this is considering fanatec are f1 esports official partner 
    clearly codies aint too good at making wheels compatible with thier games lmfao
  • ZzHOODzZZzHOODzZ Member New Car Smell
    edited September 12
    ShelbyUSA said:
    ZzHOODzZ said:
    im guessin this is the thread codies will now pay attention to lol ...... the logitech g920 lsb and rsb buttons cannot be assigned despite it apparently being a supported wheel .... any chance it will get fixed at some point ? 
    Seems like they are not working with Logitech. I am trying to figure out how to use the pad withnmy wheel to get more buttons. 
    they dont need to work with logitech they just need to not use outdated things .... project cars has the buttons working .... im pretty sure assetto corsa does too .... just codies using outdated implimentations 
  • MoAdoy1MoAdoy1 Member New Car Smell
    Any juttering during the replays, or they make it even better than with 1.05?
  • OlivierBelleauOlivierBelleau Member New Car Smell
    There are many bugs when we take flashbacks. During the replay and just after when we return on the track.
  • OlivierBelleauOlivierBelleau Member New Car Smell
    When there is a Safety car, sometimes, my car is like a ghost and the driver behind me try to pass me.
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    Ho3n3r said:
    Gungner said:
    Safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car
    So, what are you trying to say? Lol
    Ce que je veut dire c'est quil le repart y sort jamais je suis en simulation SC activer 
    I agree with this guy! It sounds sophisticated...
    I hope he doesn't kiss his mother with that mouth.
    En tout cas ta mère me succe bien avec sa belle bouche 
    That's more a problem for you than me, my man. ;)

And I got 2 abuse flags for my comment, which was obviously not abuse. :D Snowflakes melting in broad daylight.
  • Hennes8Hennes8 Member New Car Smell
    When starting race in intermediate conditions, I can only choose dry tires to start
  • PJTierneyPJTierney Member Pit Crew
    On some tracks the minimap is not aligned properly when you have rotation enabled; one that comes to mind immediately is Canada.

Instead of the car pointing "forwards" on the map and the map rotating accordingly, it's pointing down-left, with "forwards" on the map also being down-left.
    PJ Tierney | Web | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

F1 2018: In Progress
    F1 2017:
     100% Complete
    F1 2016:
     100% Complete
    F1 2011:
     100% Complete
    F1 2010:
     100% Complete
    F1 Race Stars: 
    100% Complete
    DiRT 4: 100% Complete
    DiRT Rally: 100% Complete

Xbox One X, Controller, No Assists, Bumper Camera (DiRT) / T-Cam (F1)

• MichaelRacingMichaelRacing Member Unleaded
    PJTierney said:
    On some tracks the minimap is not aligned properly when you have rotation enabled; one that comes to mind immediately is Canada.

Instead of the car pointing "forwards" on the map and the map rotating accordingly, it's pointing down-left, with "forwards" on the map also being down-left.
    The same happened to me in Sochi 
  • gianlucac88gianlucac88 Member Unleaded
    @Faya
    for PS4 when will be exit new patch?
    F1 2018 Beta Tester
    -------------------------------------------------
    FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/F1FAMANUAL/  AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82hywAPp1is5sSf93g4XNQ/videos 
    JOIN US ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/FMP_ITALIA AND INSTAGRAM https://www.instagram.com/f1famanualplayersitalia/ 
    VISIT OUR SITE: http://www.fifamanualplayers.forumcommunity.net/ (FMP - TORNEI DI F1/FIFA | ALTRI GIOCHI) 
  • Lippi1886Lippi1886 Member Unleaded
    kenty19 said:
    Still the same issues with 1.06! No names in the lobbies or during a race. And then the massive de sync when people join or leave a session! This is ranked 5 lap races on Xbox one.
    What did you expect? The whole game is worse than F1 2017 in terms of bugs...I'm extremely disappointed tbh - a stable league racing is just not possible right now...
    PSN: Lippi_Arsenal
    League Racer at www.sevenasleague.de
  • kenty19kenty19 Member New Car Smell
    Lippi1886 said:
    kenty19 said:
    Still the same issues with 1.06! No names in the lobbies or during a race. And then the massive de sync when people join or leave a session! This is ranked 5 lap races on Xbox one.
    What did you expect? The whole game is worse than F1 2017 in terms of bugs...I'm extremely disappointed tbh - a stable league racing is just not possible right now...
    Can’t disagree with that one! Literally every patch that comes out, the online is exactly the same! Im sure they just multiplayer fixes on the patch notes for the sake of it as it’s exactly the same! Takes a good 15 minutes to even find a session that hasn’t started! All these livery updates and career updates I couldn’t care less about as I spend more time racing online, yet nothing gets done! I really hope another developer gets the license as I’m sure they’d do a lot better job of creating a more stable online! 
  • Icecream76Icecream76 Member Unleaded
    When there is a Safety car, sometimes, my car is like a ghost and the driver behind me try to pass me.
    the game ghosts your car if you are going too slow (has in previous titles as well).  stop sticking your nose up the car in fronts arse.  follow a couple lenghts behind always, until "SC in this lap"
  • patronaspatronas Member Wheel Nut
    Dunky1980 said:
    I can understand why game companies don't want to bother with feedback from customers. This forum is a disgrace Codemasters have done a good job and all people do is moan moan and moan about trivial things.
    Yea never used to be like this years back in a way dont blame them but then if the did handle there customer support better wouldent get half the moaning we get now if u went to shop bought something and didnt work took it back for costumer service to just stand there and ignore u ur going to be **** 
  • IvanoZ023IvanoZ023 Member Unleaded
    Does anyone know 1.06 for ps4 to be today?
  • KevRusskiKevRusski Member Pit Crew
    Not sure if these 2 issues have been recognised or fixed?

Set ups dissapear as if you have never saved any, and the menus you cycle through while racing, to change fuel, ers etc have an issue where it moves by itself (as if you are moving up and down the menu with the dpad) when you are not even touching it. This is with the T300rs.