Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRTy Gossip Thread

Comments

• DytutDytut Member Champion
    More @urgaffel easter eggs. The heart gif is on the path "kebab_nomore", which I can't think of in any other way than as a Haddaway reference.
    Arete or 43. M. Andersson on steam/leaderboards.

• AreyoubenAreyouben Member Petrol Head
    I feel empty :'(                               
  • RallyDrivenRallyDriven Member Champion
    So....

We need to go to Sweden where @MastaVonBlasta is waiting with the next clue?
  • Rallystu86Rallystu86 Member New Car Smell
    Infuriating.   No information at all  :'(

Arggghhhh

Tune though, to be fair.
  • urgaffelurgaffel Member Team Principal
    edited September 13
    I’m sorry not sorry ;) the image thing, you were so close! The letters are a shade lighter than black but also a shade darker than white so you could have had full letters quite easily with a bit of magic wand selections in Photoshop (or equivalent) :D I’m impressed though, you found it fairly fast but I have a feeling the first secret url was a bit too easy since you didn’t have to solve the cipher ;)

Ps note the final page name <3
    *:・゚✧VFX Guy✧゚・: *

• dotmartindotmartin Member Wheel Nut
    edited September 13
    We had to stop because there came some stone through Timo's seat. Up in the --- of Timo!
  • P308RP308R Member Pit Crew
    edited September 13
    So we actually haven't advanced one single bit or did we?  :open_mouth:
    | TOCA | CMR | TOCA2 | CMR 2.0 | TOCA WTC | TOCA RACE DRIVER | DTM RACEDRIVER 2 | CMR 4 | DTM RACEDRIVER 3 | DIRT | GRID | F1 2010 | F1 2012 | GRID AS | DIRT RALLY | DIRT4 | F1 2018

• dotmartindotmartin Member Wheel Nut
    P308R said:
    So we actually haven't advanced one single bit or did we?  :open_mouth:
    I seem to remember us being Rick Rolled just now.. That to me is one step in a direction. :)
    We had to stop because there came some stone through Timo's seat. Up in the --- of Timo!
    It must mean that one of us was going into the right direction about the next game, it’s distraction 101! :D
    101... as in the phone number! This was all a decoy so we wouldn't dig too deep in the phone number!

• urgaffelurgaffel Member Team Principal
    Areyouben said:
    *hugs* Don't worry, it will get better
    *:・゚✧VFX Guy✧゚・: *

• P308RP308R Member Pit Crew
    edited September 13
    urgaffel said:
    Areyouben said:
    *hugs* Don't worry, it will get better
    Does that mean an epic brand new trailer? Because the suffering you have caused goes very very deep  :p
    | TOCA | CMR | TOCA2 | CMR 2.0 | TOCA WTC | TOCA RACE DRIVER | DTM RACEDRIVER 2 | CMR 4 | DTM RACEDRIVER 3 | DIRT | GRID | F1 2010 | F1 2012 | GRID AS | DIRT RALLY | DIRT4 | F1 2018

• tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    So after all that work the reward was to get Rick Rolled? That is both amusing and infuriating. I'm amfuriated right now. 

PS: Incredible code breaking work in the thread gang: I missed all the fun! 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

Well, you know how gamers be, we cheat our way to the top! :D
  • FedemaisonnaveFedemaisonnave Member, Drivers Race Steward
    @urgaffel @ChristinaMc definitely you are CODEmasters
    Chooo chooo!!! 

Let's get rickrolled again! ;-)