Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Patch Notes for 1.13 AND 1.14 – Discussion Thread

Comments

• Techstyler81Techstyler81 Member New Car Smell
    PedroPM94 said:lo
    patronas said:
    Well went and downloaded the update yesterday on xbox one was just starting the Canada gp weekend and so far wish I never downloaded the update im not an 100 percent sure yet but think the difficulty has changed again was running between 96 and 100 difficulty since got game but was struggling in practice with times so lowerd difficulty to 92 and from 98 and was still few tenths of teammate in quali I came 5th while he got pole half sec down left it on 92 for race and im a 10th of sec slower a lap and thats is pushing every lap im sure I had the difficulty on 96 the previouse race also in quali the only prblem I had with the quali bug was if I returned to pits on pause screen the cars that were out on track would go over a sec quicker apart from that no issues with fast forward but when done my quali 1 and drove back to pits fast forward the session and all the cars out on track went over a sec quicker which didnt happen before and also at the start of race lap 7 I had I cars all dnfs at same time no yellow flags or even the cars that dnf were any were to be seen and when went on incidents in race directer 5 of them had terminal damage and 2 with mechanical as soon as the message came up with all the cars retireing I used an flash back to see what caused that many carsto go out at same time and the were no where to be seen and also the flash backs dont seem to go as far back as used to I had an feeling not to download the patch but went ahead any way in the hope it would fix the issues it was brought out to fix but in stead its went and broke the things it was surpose to fix its becoming an really bad joke this now like honnestly who the hell have the got testing there games wish I could take that last patch of think I might try reinstalling the game with out the updates 
    I think they made the game harder with the 1.10 patch, but we all thought it was due to the tyre temperature stuff that was fixed with the 1.14 one. There was indeed a problem there, i stopped getting owned by the AI come the second stint of races since the 1.14 was released. But the AI has been made slightly harder as well. I raced on 85 difficulty before this, and now i´m in the low 80´s.

Not complaining, always found the game a bit easier than last years.
    Leider wurde das Reifnproblem nicht behoben. Vor Patch 1.10 hatte ich kern thempararuren von 100 - 104 grad. Jetz maximal 97 grad. 
  • sirio994sirio994 Member Wheel Nut
    Are guys talking about qualify or race? Because qualify was completely different. It was a bug not the game harder
  • PedroPM94PedroPM94 Member Unleaded
    edited November 2
    sirio994 said:
    Are guys talking about qualify or race? Because qualify was completely different. It was a bug not the game harder
    I noticed it in both to be fair. Not a major change, but i had to go 2 values down on the slider.
  • pijinpijin Member Race Engineer
    andyjw16 said:
    Just finished a race round China on PS4 on patch 1.14 and I still got the flashback safety car glitch. 
    The easiest answer to that is don't use flashbacks. Honestly, it will make you a better driver knowing you haven't got a get out of jail free card if you make a mistake. 
    The feature is bugged and needs fixing.. Just cause you or I think it shouldn’t be used doesn’t mean 1) No one else should and 2) it shouldn’t function properly.
  • RobsonDestroyerRobsonDestroyer Member New Car Smell
    These updates and patches are great, I wonder when will come a time, when there will be updates that will only include more of the game until the year after is simply a part of the game...(leaving me a '3' year savings for each game). There will be places I could go that would help me with finding more about F1, instead of watching it from far away (as if I went and couldn't see the race entirely clearly)...If I watch online or from my screen I would certify I have the right bet on the best racer, hoping there will lag less each race passed, and fix myself a complete familiar reunion....
  • qaqazqaqazqaqazqaqaz Member New Car Smell
    in latest patch(Ps4-v1.14)  SIM dashboard (android) app not working, RSDash (android) app very buggy.

anyone test this? 
  • nacho517nacho517 Member New Car Smell
    Ok, Codemasters, this patch is a joke. 
    I have been playing in Baku and, at the second flashback I used, the SC came in.

So, please, do your job and provide us a patch that solve the many bugs of this game. I cannot undersran why you lie, because it is not true that you solved the SC issue when using flashbacks.

• AdamFreemanAdamFreeman Member Race Steward
    Gotta agree with the majority here I have barely touched the the game since 1.10.

@Faya whatever has happenned in recent patches has made what started off as a decent experience a bad one. Bugs that werent in earlier versions.

Can we go back to 1.08/9 please and just leave it! Or should we start asking for refunds as the game simply is not up to standards of earlier versions anymore.
  • Barrikada71Barrikada71 Member Unleaded
    Unfortunately, I think it's too late for a refund but you can always use the cup holder
  • Barrikada71Barrikada71 Member Unleaded
    There are people who have complained about mistakes that contained the game and there are other people who have complained about nonsense and they were not gambling mistakes, the latter you should thank them for having broken the game more and of course Codemasters that does not know how to solve the faults
  • Techstyler81Techstyler81 Member New Car Smell
    edited November 3
    Im neuesten Patch (Ps4-v1.14) funktioniert die SIM-Dashboard- (Android-) App nicht, die RSDash- (Android-) App ist sehr fehlerhaft.

testet das jemand? 
    Rs dash funktioniert bei mir mit dem patch 1.14 einwandfrei. Sim Dash kann ich nicht beurteilen. Auch die Reifetemparaturen stimmet seit dem 1.14 wieder. Alles in allem ist F1 nun wieder etwas besser spielbar.
    Post edited by Techstyler81 on
  • seVVenseVVen Member New Car Smell
    honestly i've never had that glitch where other drivers were driving on the wrong track. i knew it existed, but i never experienced it.
    patch 1.13: "fixed drivers loading into the wrong tracks". 3 days after that patch 2 drivers glitch across the track and knock my wheel off. And of course i lose safety rating for causing the collision and i lose speed rating for the dnf.
    who the **** tests your **** patches?! The game was so much better on Day 1.

• skylinegtr34skylinegtr34 Member Unleaded
    Unfortunately, I think it's too late for a refund but you can always use the cup holder
    ok, but this is fraud!, i buy a right game, and after 2 month, codemasters change the game with a version broken, without ask every opionion if i want change!! i pay for a 1,09 game, not for this version..., if change one product, without take me the possibility to stay with my version it's fraud! if don't make me the possibility to refund, you it's bound to take me the possibility to return on older version!
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    seVVen said:
    honestly i've never had that glitch where other drivers were driving on the wrong track. i knew it existed, but i never experienced it.
    patch 1.13: "fixed drivers loading into the wrong tracks". 3 days after that patch 2 drivers glitch across the track and knock my wheel off. And of course i lose safety rating for causing the collision and i lose speed rating for the dnf.
    who the **** tests your **** patches?! The game was so much better on Day 1.

Probably based on F1 2016 then as that was also wrecked by patches. But anything was better than F1 2015 which was never finished and a year overdue.

F1 2017 was sort of playable and I clocked 400 hours. F1 2018 is going to get the same treatment as F1 2015 I think. Less than 100 hours and done already.

• RobsonDestroyerRobsonDestroyer Member New Car Smell
    There should be a thing where I could send an e-mail and be able to be a part of the F1 team, and participate in all events going where I was told to...that's how I am. Instead, I prefer to go after other kind of racing events since it gives me hope for expanding my horizons and skills in climbing stairs of entrepreneurship...I went to college and found the ups and downs of what society can deem you as a simple worker, but I still can keep my head's up and continue my journey in racing hard and fast.....F1 is taking over me now....
  • tarrantinotarrantino Member Pit Crew
    Sorry @faya but still had a Safety Car upon flashback. Xbox One career mode. 
  • oner7oner7 Member Unleaded
    Platform:PS4
    Version:1.14
    Mode: Grandprix
    Race Length: %50
    Safety Car: ON
    Problem: After the incident SC came out I used flashback but SC car just came out again without any incident. The problem still exists it couldnt be sorted out.
  • path1337path1337 Member Unleaded
    Still having horrible screenfreezes with no fix found... FPS limiting didn't work, neither VSYNC, with my GTX 1060 3GB it must be a joke, will this ever get fixed? Thanks.
    AOR Season 15 Split 3 Driver + AOR 2x Race Winner