Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

heeeeelllllloooo codemasters.....helllloooo....where is FAYA- ? heeeelllooo patch 1.15

hello codemasters, what about a new patch 1.15? how long do we have to wait ? where is FAYA? FAYA- talk to us. give information. do all holiday?

Comments

• MrCosta96MrCosta96 Member Wheel Nut
    Good luck with this game. They havent touched it for 3 days. Very soon I predict they will actually stop updating this game and move all efforts to F1 2019...
  • MarcinRybaMarcinRyba Member Unleaded
    guys, we are waiting 6 months from start of the season to realease EVERY YEAR and now you can't stand a few days delay? I don't know if you have any idea about making/coding a game but thats not easy task, especially with such small team on board. As far as I am concerned they already started working on 2019 edition so even smaller group is still fixing current game. Be more patient, its easier than it sounds
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    MrCosta96 said:
    Good luck with this game. They havent touched it for 3 days. Very soon I predict they will actually stop updating this game and move all efforts to F1 2019...
    Agreed I can see us getting maybe 1 or 2 more patches at most then they'll be done with 2018 and move onto 2019 because usually they stop releasing patches around December/early January and seeing as we are in November now I don't think there will be much more done with the game.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• RadeF1RadeF1 Member New Car Smell
    The team being small explains the lack of content for both SP and MP.
  • ZachrulezZachrulez Member Wheel Nut
    Yeah we're pretty much at the point where patching is more or less done and that kind of sucks because the game is still very eh.
  • Barrikada71Barrikada71 Member Unleaded
    It seems that Codemasters has closed for vacations.  :D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    It seems that Codemasters has closed for vacations.  :D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    It's the weekend they're not online at the weekend

Zachrulez said:
    Yeah we're pretty much at the point where patching is more or less done and that kind of sucks because the game is still very eh.
    I don't know about that I'm happy with it but then I don't play online tbh but yeah patching is pretty much done now and most of their focus has switched to 2019. I don't see myself getting 2019 though because I rarely touch the F1 games these  days. It's not that I don't enjoy the F1 games it's more I find myself enjoying other games like RPG's more and I find I only reach for games like Fifa and the F1 games when I want a break to do something different. I've had 2 attempts to try and complete a career on 2017 and as of yet I've still not done it so I've got a bit of catching up there too.

• MicMillerMicMiller Member New Car Smell
    edited November 2018
    let's see if patches are coming. for F1 2017 was patch 1.11 on 11.12.2017 then patch 1.13 on 31.03.2018 ... there is still time left....
    Friend, they have been on vacation all week.
  • MicMillerMicMiller Member New Car Smell
    they are since 30.10.2018 at 17:17 H after patch 1.14 on vacation !!
    Er I happen to know I've seen @Faya logged in on this forum so they can't be They were even on yesterday looking over the forums. Whether they answered your questions or whatever is irrelevant. The fact they were logged on shows they were working.

MicMiller said:
    let's see if patches are coming. for F1 2017 was patch 1.11 on 11.12.2017 then patch 1.13 on 31.03.2018 ... there is still time left....
    Yeah there is still time I'm just saying don't expect any more than maybe 1 or 2 more because we're getting close to the cut off point where they have to just say goodbye to 2018 and move over to 19 It's just one of those things that come with a game series with a yearly cycle especially for a company like CM who aren't the biggest so they have to priortise what's most important to them.

Er I happen to know I've seen @Faya logged in on this forum so they can't be They were even on yesterday looking over the forums. Whether they answered your questions or whatever is irrelevant. The fact they were logged on shows they were working.
    Missing the point. The facts show that they havent been messing around with the game for a few days.
  • Techstyler81Techstyler81 Member New Car Smell
    F1 2019 wird dann wohl auch wieder 15 patch bekommen, weil Cm unfähig ist. 
    MrCosta96 said:
    Missing the point. The facts show that they havent been messing around with the game for a few days.
    They're always working on something whether it's for 2018 or future games like 2019. Whether they inform us on what they're working on is another matter however. Just because it doesn't look like they're not doing something doesn't mean they aren't. It only means the things they're doing are not visible to us yet. Besides what facts do you have that suggest they're not working? Because it looks to me as though they have been.

Escribe tu comentariosjsharp2010 said:
    MrCosta96 said:
    They're always working on something whether it's for 2018 or future games like 2019. Whether they inform us on what they're working on is another matter however. Just because it doesn't look like they're not doing something doesn't mean they aren't. It only means the things they're doing are not visible to us yet. Besides what facts do you have that suggest they're not working? Because it looks to me as though they have been.
    If you want I put a list of what does not work, surely fill two pages of this forum.
    Escribe tu comentariosjsharp2010 said:
    MrCosta96 said:
    If you want I put a list of what does not work, surely fill two pages of this forum.
    When it comes to yearly releases it's impossible to fix everything even EA can't do that and they've got Bi8llions to throw a their games and multiple studios. They'll try to fix what  they can but once a game has shipped a lot of it is out of their hands.

MrCosta96 said:
    Theres this website that shows if they have been working on this game. Although my last comment was wrong (11 hours go they actually updated their dev build, after 4 days of nothing), it still means they are working less and less on this game. Theres still countless bugs that will not be fixed in this or the next game (I do not look forward to the next gen)

Heres the website https://steamdb.info/app/737800/depots/
    MrCosta96 said:
    MrCosta96 said:
    Theres this website that shows if they have been working on this game. Although my last comment was wrong (11 hours go they actually updated their dev build, after 4 days of nothing), it still means they are working less and less on this game. Theres still countless bugs that will not be fixed in this or the next game (I do not look forward to the next gen)

Heres the website https://steamdb.info/app/737800/depots/

Well that could be because we're coming to the end of the patch cycle anyway. Patch cycles for games like these aren't as long as for other games because they have to release a new title every year.