Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

What was your last purchase

Comments

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Hughesy said: 
    It's because they are losing the Martini sponsorship. I'm genuinely worried about Williams, as they were meant to get a deal with a big energy company, but that company suddenly did a deal with Haas.
    That big energy company that last year had less than 100 employees and was worth less than 900k?

There's something fishy going on there and Williams are best avoiding it.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    It's a title sponsor though, and the value of the company has tripled in recent years. Williams now have no title sponsor or money, so they are now in a desperate situation.
  • LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    I've never understood how teams struggle for a title sponser.. Like Mclaren, surely they would be better off with the bare minimum a company are willing to pay, rather than nothing like they've had since Vodafone left.
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer
    Most sponsors wants to get good airtime, but everytime you see a Mclaren is either damaged on the side of the track or when Alonso complains over the radio.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• McStanleyMcStanley Member Wheel Nut
    My pre-order of Disney Pixar Incredibles 2 DVD arrived today. I also ordered:

x1 OO-9 Narrow Gauge Open Wagon
    x1 OO-9 Narrow Gauge Box Van - Blue
    x1 OO-9 Narrow Gauge Box Van - Red

McStanley
    A DiRT Video Games Fan
  • RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion

Nice t-shirt. :)

Body is 17 characters too short.

McStanley
    A DiRT Video Games Fan
    Had to buy a external HDD as my Xbox One X is full, so many Game Pass games lol.

Hughesy said:
    Had to buy a external HDD as my Xbox One X is full, so many Game Pass games lol.

I'm 3 quarters full on the pro hdd, and ive already filled up my 1tb external lol 
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

I only have a 500GB SSD in my PS4 Pro, so that didn't take long to fill up. But I still have the stock drive, so I'm going to get a adapter for it so I can use it as an external drive for PS4.

That HDD comes with a months game pass, I already have it, I'm hoping it lets me add to the current sub.
    edited November 2018
    x1 Bachmann Trains OO-9 Narrow Gauge Open Wagon
    x1 Bachmann Trains OO-9 Narrow Gauge Box Van - Blue
    x1 Bachmann Trains OO-9 Narrow Gauge Box Van - Red
    x2 Hornby OO Gauge Composite Coaches

McStanley
    A DiRT Video Games Fan
  • KittyFit90KittyFit90 Member Wheel Nut
    edited November 2018
    500 Individually wrapped Madura Tea Bags in Lemon Mrytle, Papaya Leaf, Green, English Breakfast and Peppermint. Yum yum!

FYI Should last about 3 months, I drink a lot of tea HAHA
    Post edited by KittyFit90 on
    I am such a nerd LOL

Hey all I am away till the end of Jan, on a dig in NZ. 
    You certainly do drink a lot tea, to be buying that amount! :D

McStanley
    A DiRT Video Games Fan
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    One of my work colleagues recently discovered coffee bags... Same concept as a tea bag, but has coffee in it instead. Tried one a couple of weeks ago, tastes like very odd coffee.

What do we all drink here? I'm definitely a coffee person. I genuinely don't like the taste of tea.
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    I used to drink coffee but my body decided it couldn't handle it anymore, so now i mostly drink hot chocolate with caramel. 
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    I only like proper coffee, i can't deal with Freeze dried stuff like Nescafe :tongue:
    And i'm not too big a tea drinker, although i do enjoy green tea!
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • KittyFit90KittyFit90 Member Wheel Nut
    I drink 4-5 cups (mugs really those reusable ones with the lids) of tea a day, used to drink a lot of Coke but fortunately I gave that up. Can't stand tea with milk though, tastes revolting, even after 3 years living in the UK I still can't understand why the English put milk in tea. YUCK
    I am such a nerd LOL

Hey all I am away till the end of Jan, on a dig in NZ. 
    edited November 2018
    2 large coffees in the morning using my coffee machine, instant coffee is horrible. Two 500ml of Gfuel at midday and 3 or 4 cups of tea at night. You'd think I'd be wired, but I'm still tired all the time.
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    MBKF1 said:
    One of my work colleagues recently discovered coffee bags... Same concept as a tea bag, but has coffee in it instead. Tried one a couple of weeks ago, tastes like very odd coffee.

What do we all drink here? I'm definitely a coffee person. I genuinely don't like the taste of tea.
    I'm the opposite I've never liked Coffee but I do drink plenty of tea at least 5/6 cups a day.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

I'm a coffeeholic! I can't stand tea, with milk or none! Gross stuff.

McStanley
    A DiRT Video Games Fan