Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRTy Gossip Thread

Comments

• DytutDytut Member Champion
    edited January 10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWQMxXIceNg

A bit like Finland but less jumps, and the road appears to be softer and slippier than the harder farmers tarmac of Finland.
    Arete or 43. M. Andersson on steam/leaderboards.

• dani211212dani211212 Member Pit Crew
    edited January 10
    I am wondering will we get Addition to Group B, i read somewhere that Citroen BX 4TC Is one of Favorite Cars of  Ross Gowing, He even got it as Car Model (scale, toy)  from @kickup for B-day as present
  • Madhun1967Madhun1967 Member Pit Crew
    YEAH no kidding...................ugliest car in rally history LOL.To each his own........
  • Rallystu2Rallystu2 Member Pit Crew
    Anyone else find the wheel resistance and ffb really weak now on dirt rally and dirt 4 with the g29 on ps4? 
    I know it's not gossip but I also know some of you guys use the g29. Wondering if it's the game or the wheel. Even when I'm cranking the wheel friction and self alignment up to max I can steer easily with one hand. 
  • VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Petrol Head
    YEAH no kidding...................ugliest car in rally history LOL.To each his own........
    As seen in 

WRC 2010:

WRC 2 2011:

And WRC 3 2012:

• carpacarpa Member Race Engineer
    tbtstt said:
    I am wondering will we get Addition to Group B, i read somewhere that Citroen BX 4TC Is one of Favorite Cars of  Ross Gowing
    That's too bad, I was just starting to like Ross...  :D  
    Is that the car that looks like they built it out of LEGO?
    EDIT: yes it is
    As seen in 

WRC 2010:

WRC 2 2011:

And WRC 3 2012:

"I race to win, of course. But even before of winning, I race to race. As fast as possible"
    - Gilles Villeneuve
    Futile attempt at GRP B effort , LOL. That thing was atrocious looking and acting ...................
  • dgeesi0dgeesi0 Member Champion
    at first i thought it was a lada samara :D                                           
    tbtstt said:
    I actually saw four BX4TC's at a car show a few years ago:

I think it was the greatest number of them assembled in one place. 
    let me guess, you stood in line  to get in one ?
  • SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Member Champion
    GreatApe said:

It has this interesting snippet:

XITE ENERGY HAVE PARTNERED UP WITH CODEMASTERS 2.0 TO BRING YOU A UNIQUE VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE.

Xite Energy have teamed up with who?

GreatApe said:
    CODEMASTERS 2.0
    Oh right...

I wonder what game they are playing then?

:*

AMD [email protected]/EVGA GTX 1060 FTW/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    tbtstt said:
    I actually saw four BX4TC's at a car show a few years ago:

I think it was the greatest number of them assembled in one place. 
    let me guess, you stood in line  to get in one ?
    Yeah, there was quite a queue. Did you know they were actually a single seater? 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• F2CMaDMaXXF2CMaDMaXX Member Champion
    These jokes are a bit [email protected]

• VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Petrol Head
    The road going versions of most Group B cars (e.g. Citroen BX) and even WRC cars like the Lancia Delta are now getting pretty rare in the UK, according to MSN: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/enthusiasts/best-selling-classics-that-are-now-nearly-extinct/ss-BBS4lfH
  • RallyDrivenRallyDriven Member Champion
    Hopefully we get something today, maybe a road book or a stream? If it is a road book hopefully we will be getting a car lost, as it must be almost finalised by now 
  • LutzMLutzM Member Wheel Nut
    It's 6 weeks from today until it will be released for those who preordered...perfect moment for giving us something today :)

Maybe just some more cars, or some stage names or planned locations for DLC or just one simple YES or NO as an answer to the question, if liveries will be editable on PC as they were in D4 @ChristinaMc ;

• gfRallygfRally Member Champion
    Hopefully we get something today, maybe a road book or a stream? If it is a road book hopefully we will be getting a car lost, as it must be almost finalised by now 
    The list is *almost* approved for release. Almost!! There will be some videos next week though...
    Next week is 3 days away!! :smiley:

twitch: gfrally    twitter: gflinch