Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Yellow Dot all the Week

@Loore‌
I think that this is an issue that some people reported other times, but since a Drift online race, trying to make doubles, go figure, i have the yellow dot and by the way i don´t crash or do ANYTHING than nothing. But trying to enter to an online custom cup the system reject me, in some cases, for that yellow unfair dot.

What happens?? will i have this all the year or so?  XD. come on!! fix that please CM.

Salute.
Aaron Westley is a cheater.

Drift Or Die [DOD] Team. PS3. "Rock or Bust"

Comments

• RTAnoskillsRTAnoskills Member New Car Smell
    go into custom cup - turn ON impact ratings - race clean - turn white - Leave custom cup - Cant lose white dot now in playlists.

:)
    xox Flukey xox
    Team NSR

Most number of Freezes :  29
    Project Cars confirmed 60fps on Xbox one
  • ImperiousnessImperiousness Member New Car Smell
    And what the #ell does that yellow dot mean? What do green, white and orange mean dots mean? Where the #ell are the detailed game instructions for GRID Autosport that explain this more than the pamphlet that was included with the game DVD? Or am I just blind and seeing multi-color dots?
    Imperiousness (PSN)
  • andayaandaya Member Unleaded
    go into custom cup - turn ON impact ratings - race clean - turn white - Leave custom cup - Cant lose white dot now in playlists.

:)
    Many, many thanks man!! It works perfectly. The 3 first races becames to green and then in the 4th becames white.

I didn´t knew this. Other mates was racing with me happens the same; recovery the white dot fair!!

Thank you!!  Salute!!
    Aaron Westley is a cheater.

Drift Or Die [DOD] Team. PS3. "Rock or Bust"