Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Stuff Thread

Comments

• Herby007Herby007 Member Pit Crew
    Yeah. the T-shirt is sold by Levelupwear and appears to be designed by Shinkawa, so its awesome. I'd also get a beanie along with it

Steam ID | PSN: HeRbY-007 | "Kept you waiting, huh?"
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Well, it's been a while! How has everyone been?
    Only 2438 notifications!! :D 
    Fine, but I've moved this into the stuff thread ;)

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    Congratulations! 
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • jordieDAFCjordieDAFC Member Race Steward
    Now you will forget and never do anything your driving instructor taught you....
    Sergio Perez - Nico Rosberg - Fernando Alonso - Mclaren Honda
    Dunfermline Athletic - Ajax - Manchester United
    Green Bay Packers #GoPackGo #GreenNineteen

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    @RevolvingPrawn Haha remember my post about being accused of doing 80mph in a 50mph? Well I just got a letter from VW apologising, and a cheque for £75 B) Awesome.
    Haha, sweet dude :) Don't spend it all at once :p
    I'll be using some of it to buy GTA V for PC :D Got that code so I can get it for £30 B)
    I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    Lukedfrt said:
    Finished perving at women on trains then? :p
  • onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    Lukedfrt said:
    I did see that video and I was slightly amused.
    ^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
    Lukedfrt said:
    I did see that video and I was slightly amused.
    ComedyShortsGamer?  :p

And that train was amazing, university women everywhere!! >:)
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    My mum just trolled me. She made some soup and said it might be a little bit spicy, so I started eating it. After a few seconds I started sweating a lot. She then told me it had 12 chilies in it :# I still ate it all though, thanks mum......lol. It's a good job I like and can handle spicy food o:)
    edited February 2015
    Oh joy I just had a warning flash up while driving my car :( It's only done 254 miles.... "Diesel particulate filter has become saturated with soot" It says to drive a 45mph for 15 minutes and if the warning doesn't go away contact VW, so I need to find a long road. Really it needs to be one with a 60mph limit, so I'm going to look like an oap driving slow :s.  

Edit: Well that was more fun than I was expecting. I drove towards Crewkerne which is about 9 miles away with a long and twisty 60mph road. On the way I had a learner in front who was too scared to go 60, so that was perfect as it didn't look like I was the one going slow. I had to have it in sport mode so the revs stayed high, and it cleared within 10 minutes. Driving back there was no traffic, so I kept it in sport and had some fun around the sharp bends :D
    Post edited by Hughesy on
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

edited February 2015
    First time in many many years I've been single on Valentine's day, how depressing :( Just spent the day playing games, so it's not so bad... My car tried its best to make my day worse, but thankfully I sorted it out, bit strange having a problem like that when its only done around 250 miles.
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion

Hughesy said:
    First time in many many years I've been single on Valentine's day, how depressing :( Just spent the day playing games, so it's not so bad... My car tried its best to make my day worse, but thankfully I sorted it out, bit strange having a problem like that when its only done around 250 miles.
    I've spent today watching Star Trek Voyager episodes most of the day. So I think we're both in that boat. Just finished watching Season 2 again.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    Am I the only person who's happy to be single on Valentines Day? :p 

I spent most of my day watching Marvel superhero movies and getting kitty cuddles, time well used! No romantic poo for me :)
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Race Engineer

Hughesy said:
    I've spent today watching Star Trek Voyager episodes most of the day. So I think we're both in that boat. Just finished watching Season 2 again.

Watched a couple Voyager eps yesterday.
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!