Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT Rally feedback list

Comments

• gfRallygfRally Member Champion

My other suggestion would be helmet cam with head motion like it was in NSF Shift 2 or mod for AC:

It's great feeling when your head isn't glued to dashboard :)
    This is in PCars too

twitch: gfrally    twitter: gflinch

• wezel1977wezel1977 Member Unleaded
    some people complaining about being to hard this is rally...no dirt more RbR, practice practice play with the throttle and glide ;).i personally find it a bit easy but i'm confident codemaster will make this game great :) (i hope).
    I7 [email protected]@NZXT Kraken x60 16G Kingston hyper X  Savage 2400mhz Asrock X99X killer Fatality Samsung 840gb pro 1x256+1x500gb 850EVO+14Tb storage EVGA GTX 980 TI SC Corsair HX850 LG 29-inch Corsair obsidian 750D
    I7 [email protected]@Corsair H100i 16G Corsair Dominator 1600mhz Asus Z97C Samsung 840gb EVO 1x250+3Tb storage EVGA GTX 980 SC Corsair TX650v2 LG 27-inch Coolermaster advanced 2 w/sidewindow
  • CelestialeCelestiale Member New Car Smell
    Beside the obvious bad force feedback, the thing that bugs me most is the reset-counter when you left the road.
    I don't wanna get reset to the road in any case! When i fly off the road i wanna try to get onto it again. If i don't manage this, well then the stage is over for me. Simple as that. Not that arcady magic beamer. Even worse that this feature forces(!!) to beam your car back to the road after only 10 seconds. This spoils the game for me right now.. 
    Thought this game wants to be more of a simulation? Don't see a lot in the game design which is showing in this direction..

• gfRallygfRally Member Champion
    edited May 2015
    going to put this in a couple of places but here are a couple of cars that pretty much NEED to be in there (IMHO)

Group a 1993 legacy

Subaru WRC2005 S11

2012 SRTUSA  Subaru STI vermont sportscar

2015 SRTUSA Subaru STI widebody vermont sportscar

1999 Ford Focus rs

Liveries can be whatever, the community can create those free of licensing issues.

twitch: gfrally    twitter: gflinch

• GraHam71GBGraHam71GB Member New Car Smell
    edited May 2015
    Not repeating what I've put in previous posts so this is just a few more of my thoughts so far -  

The ability to pause a race, change graphical settings including the screen resolution then continue racing very nice, a vast improvement from needing to restart the game.

No tedious menu navigation, intro scenes or 'Hi dude I'm Dave your personal career manager, before we get started, bla bla bla'  I hope none of this **** finds its way into the full version.

I also like yes as the default option for exit game
  • KrusiKrusi Member Unleaded
    edited May 2015
    Steam Workshop Support

€dit: Put up a list with cars that you could add. I assume not all cars are possbile due to licensing. Make a poll to vote which cars are desired the most by the community.

Borderless window mode in addition to windowed and full screen mode.
  • RallycameramanRallycameraman Member Champion
    gfRally said:
    going to put this in a couple of places but here are a couple of cars that pretty much NEED to be in there (IMHO)

Group a 1993 legacy

Subaru WRC2005 S11

2012 SRTUSA  Subaru STI vermont sportscar

2015 SRTUSA Subaru STI widebody vermont sportscar

1999 Ford Focus rs

Liveries can be whatever, the community can create those free of licensing issues.
    One of those cars is coming in the future. 
    Check out my YouTube channel - youtube.com/user/lukeharvey2006

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rallycameraman/
  • AtrisAtris Member New Car Smell
    R :/ acenet no working.Help me
    Racenet no working help me please  :/
  • zeroundersteerzeroundersteer Member Unleaded
    Apart from the usual FFB and physics quirks I have to say I'm really enjoying the game right now. As I say game, I really hope we're on our way to a sim here. 
    A crucial factor in rallying is tyre selection.
    i think this is a must and adds a lot of credibility and excitement to the game. Studying weather forecasts, selecting the correct/or bad tyres for a loop, gaining time in a dry stage but losing time on the next one cause it's raining. The reliability of your engineers recommendations could be based on his level and cost. Especially on Monte Carlo and Tarmac stages like the upcoming Germany (can't effin wait for that!) this would be epic fun.
  • SpinelliBRSpinelliBR Member Unleaded
    edited May 2015

Pelo que eu vi na linha do tempo sobre o DiRT local, já está confirmado o rali de;

Alemanha;

-Finlândia;

-Suécia (Talvez);

[Agora no jogo]:

-Monte Carlo;

Grécia;

-Wales;

Isto é grande porque eles são muito diferentes uns dos outros, e que traz uma grande variedade.

DESEJOS .:

* Passos:

-Nova Zelândia;

-Polônia;

-Portugal;

-Argentina;

* Categoria:

-Raid / DAKAR;
    (EDIT:in a future game who knows.
    The focus is that the categories already confirmed .)

* Carros:

-Lancer Evo WRC 05;

-206 WRC;

-Xsara WRC;

C4 WRC;

-Current WRC (Polo R, DS3, Fiesta RS, i20)

R5 (Fabia, Fiesta, DS3, 208)

[Raid]:

-Montero Pajero MPR13;

-Race Touareg 3;

X3CC -BMW;

-Racing Lancer;

-Hummer H3

(Atual):

Corrida -All4;

-2008 DKR;

-Hilux Overdrive

-ASX Competência;

-Ranger Dakar;

* Idioma:

-Português;

E traga a 'SSS'

Sobre a versão de consola ... Todo mundo quer, por isso é só uma questão de tempo para ser anunciada (assim espero)

Muitas coisas aqui já são citados na lista oficial, depois de tudo o que ela está ficando perfeito.

Post edited by SpinelliBR on
  • RicemanV1RicemanV1 Member New Car Smell
    I am really hoping to see all versions of the Citroën Xsara WRC and Ford focus WRC. If we can have all cars from after the Group A era up until now and cars that swivel off the line on handbrake release and be able to see cars broken down with obstacles on the road, this game would be an absolute smash hit.
  • RicemanV1RicemanV1 Member New Car Smell
    I don't believe the inclusion of Dakar would be good for this version. 
  • ESousaESousa Member New Car Smell
    Steering with xbox controller
    - The steering wheel animation seems to not be in sync with the wheels
    Steering is too slow, give the option for a higher Steering Sensitivity (I already tried change the linearity)
    * I play with a xbox 360 controller and a kontrolfreak

Drop of frames in the cockpit and dash camera
    In my system it drops from 90fps to 60fps, but many time it drops to less than 15fps for a fill seconds
  • Namus777Namus777 Member New Car Smell
    my car wish is a
    Opel Manta 400 

Dirt 3 is the only one who has this car 

And We need better FFB And 900 or 1080 wheel turn 

sorry for my english i hope you understand it :D 
    No Dakar for me
  • HarmerHarmer Member New Car Smell
    Would be nice to be able to invert the sequential shifter. Also I enjoyed the one-on-one night stage in CMR 2004, or will this be implemented in the pvp upgrade?
  • Ak1504Ak1504 Member Unleaded
    Im still waiting since years for an proper replay mode with save function and a  photo mode. I dont need any stylish color filter and what ever I only want to have a free flight camera with zoom and thats it.
    i7 4770k | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | 16 GB G.Skill Ares 2400 | Fanatec CSR + CSR Elite Pedals
  • wezel1977wezel1977 Member Unleaded
    edited May 2015
    It would be nice to have the French rally tracks in the mountains wich we're in you know wich rally game ;)( RbR) ;).
    I'm hooked to this game thx codemasters for making us pc gamers happy :).More developers should make realism games for pc and leave the kids stuff for consoles.
    I7 [email protected]@NZXT Kraken x60 16G Kingston hyper X  Savage 2400mhz Asrock X99X killer Fatality Samsung 840gb pro 1x256+1x500gb 850EVO+14Tb storage EVGA GTX 980 TI SC Corsair HX850 LG 29-inch Corsair obsidian 750D
    I7 [email protected]@Corsair H100i 16G Corsair Dominator 1600mhz Asus Z97C Samsung 840gb EVO 1x250+3Tb storage EVGA GTX 980 SC Corsair TX650v2 LG 27-inch Coolermaster advanced 2 w/sidewindow
  • RiZ444RiZ444 Member New Car Smell
    edited May 2015
    I'll be glad to see in final version
    More mud, dirt and dust on the cars, especially after rain and snow, like in Dirt 3. 
    More particle effects from under the wheels: splashes of puddles, foliage, particles of snow (e.g. Monte Carlo)
    More maps: Sweden, Finland, Africa Kenya, Australia/New Zealand, Japan, Argentina, tarmac stages (e.g. France/Spain) and Super Special stages Head 2 Head.
    Cars from 90s: Subaru Legacy RS, Lancer Evo 5/6, Toyota Celica 165/185.

P.S. Thanks for this game! I've been waiting for it!
    Post edited by RiZ444 on