It looks like you’re new here. To join in the discussion, click the register link below to get started.
Confirm same hereVettelRules said:Morning,
I'm in Sauber in my 1st season on Ulti AI. Up to Baku I was able to stay in front of Wehrlein in Quali + Race. Most of the Practise targets achieved. I had some good reputation for most of the other teams. I started the race in Baku and after 1-2 laps I decided to get the rest of the race simulated...... The result was still good and simulation did finish on target.
Now, all of the reputation is gone and only one team ( McLaren ) has approx. 1/3 of the reputation bar.......
Honestly I should give a warning like " ATTENTION: SIMULATED RACE RESULTS WILL REDUCE YOUR REPUTATON". I took me 7 good races ( including a hard fight for 10 th place in Monaco ) to improve reputation and now it's been taken away !?
Can you confirm this is a bug or programmers wish ???
Lozzy said:Hello everyone, I wanted to try this to see if people feel it's an improvement to the way we communicate the status of upcoming patches.All cars now use the same gearbox when playing with Equal Performance
The next patch will be v1.7.0 and will be released on all platforms. We're skipping 1.6 on PS4 and Xbox One because with hindsight making our version number different to Sony's version number on PS4 just caused confusion. Getting all platforms on to the same version should also be clearer for you all too I hope.
- Added the Master difficulty option to bridge the gap between Expert and Legend.
- Added the Master difficulty option when starting a new Career and Championship Season. - New for v1.7.0
- Changed the tyre rules so the tyre you start the race on counts as a mandatory for the race.
- Falling too far behind penalties will no longer be given after being told to overtake the Safety Car.
- Corrected a few translation issues.
- Fixed a bug that could occasionally cause race sessions to never end.
- Fixed a bug that could give players who rejoin a multiplayer session the wrong tyres. - New for v1.7.0
- All cars now use the same gearbox when playing with Equal Performance. - New for v1.7.0
- Fixed a number of crash bugs.
PC: Being tested internally.
PS4: Being tested internally.
Xbox One: Being tested intern
What do you mean with: