Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Formation lap broken?

SansayCheSansayChe Member New Car Smell
Today I installed the game f1 2018 after f1 2017, and became a terrible warm-up lap! For example, in a Career mod, Monaco in the 6th turn  "Fairmont Hotel" the slow cars are transparent and pass through each other. Someone was even disqualified during formation lap! Codemasters is that okay?

Comments

• FayaFaya Member admin

Hi @SansayChe,

I’ve moved this to the Technical Assistance forums, so that it’s in the right place. Could you let me know the following please? Many thanks,

• Which platform you are on?  
    • What happened in the lead up to the issue?
    • How many times have you experienced this? 
    • Have you only seen it on Monaco or have you seen it on other tracks?
    • Do you have any video or screenshots of the issue happening that you can share?

• KiLLu12258KiLLu12258 Member Unleaded
    in our liga we drive without formation lap, as in the first race the bug from last year still exists that the whole race was green flag.

German F1 League
  • lillom25lillom25 Member New Car Smell
    edited December 5
    Same thing happen to me. 2 to 5 cars cars Always disqualified. cars are transparent and pass through each other. I had this issue on austria circuit, monza, germany, australia. I haven't tried t Other tracks. I'm on xbox one x 
  • jrod22145jrod22145 Member New Car Smell
    They just get dq'd from the formation lap not the entire race
  • SansayCheSansayChe Member New Car Smell
    edited December 5
    Faya said:

Hi @SansayChe,

I’ve moved this to the Technical Assistance forums, so that it’s in the right place. Could you let me know the following please? Many thanks,

• Which platform you are on?  
    • What happened in the lead up to the issue?
    • Every time
    • Have you only seen it on Monaco or have you seen it on other tracks?
    • Do you have any video or screenshots of the issue happening that you can share?

Hi @Faya !
    1. Platform PC. Version of game F1 2018, 1.15. Single Player.
    2. In formaiton lap the slow cars are ghosting and pass through each other. Someone was even disqualified during formation lap!
    3. Every time.
    4. In addition of Monaco, i saw on the other tracks, for examples formation lap of Melbourne, Sao Paulo etc.

Post edited by SansayChe on
  • SansayCheSansayChe Member New Car Smell
    For example: 
    Pierre Gasly disqualified during Formation lap
    https://ibb.co/GH5hH7R
    https://ibb.co/8X08xM7