(* marks ideas for the first season,! marks what NEEDS to be in the next game imo(whats realistic to implement this year))
Better character customization
- just like in Fifa
!- Helmet editor
Young Driver Test with RB,Ferrari and Merc (maybe you would be a "junior" than and could get better contracts at e.g. Merc powerd teams?)
- Short inturduction interview like in f1 2010
~ "....may you introduce yourself?"
~ "What will be your Racing Number?"
- program like 2012
- Contract suggestion based on performance (just a suggestion bc. some of you want to start with a top team)
- difficulty suggestion (like in 2014)
Better Contract system
- Payment system with money (negotiation)
~buy new designs for your helmet/gloves
~pay fines (for Speeding in the pitlane)
~you get paid after every race (maybe + signature bonus)
- RP payment negotiation
!- Contracts in advance
~sign a deal for next season in the last quarter
!Technical / mechanical issues for players
!Pre Season Testing
- *Intruduciton of the Padock
~Motorhome: Laptop from 2018, Exit where you can head to Garage("next session")and press area,trophy vitrine(where you can look at your stats, edit your driver (helmet,hair style, etc.). You select by looking around.
~Press area: Press conference(Top 3 after every race), Interview Pen (after some sessions), (like 2010)
- maybe 4 days with 3 hours each (you can change in the settings)
- (More) Testprograms
~Cornerspeed (for Aero)
~Raceprogram/reliability (do a Stint with each compound,10-15 Laps each(dempending on the compound))
~components wear, 3 Laps, timing of gear change, Use of Curbs, correct ERS-deployment, controll engine temps
- Gain RP to develop your car (new parts arrive after the second day, than at the first race)
- Interview to start of the season
~"...What can we aspect from you and your car this year?"
Free Practice improvement
- practice race starts
- variety in the programs (maybe even based on new part which need to be tested)
~track acclimatization, Racesimulation, Qualisi: every weekend
~Components wear, cornerspeed, ERS-management,Tyre-wear, fuel-management: alternate every weekend
- Interview before race
!- cool down Lap
> Result ("Here is the full race result: Vettel wins, Hamilton second, Leclerc third, after that it is: Verstappen, Hülkenberg, etc.")
> "With that result we´re 9th in the driver championship, the team is now in 5th place"
~KI takes over at the pit entry
Run out of fuel
!Increase media aspect
- News like in 2012 based on what happened on the track and what you said in interviews
- "flirt" with other teams at the last quarter of a season
~Teams get more/less attracted
What do you guys think about it?