Here is my Bug Template of my Audio Issue.
A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
- I have this sound issue, where I can't hear anything. There is no intro sound, no music, no in-game sound or anything. I know it can't be my headphones since I can hear anything else - this is the only game I have this audio problem.
What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
- It is on version 1.12.
- Singleplayer(MyTeam), Multiplayer.
We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
- The problem is there all the time.
How do you make the problem happen?
- When I open the game?
What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
- I have tried to restart the computer, reinstall the game without any luck and I have tried the fix where to go to Steam options and change language, update the game and start the game and close it afterwards and then back to the original language, but this didn't help neither. I also tried to change audio from my Headphones to my screen monitors and this kinda helped - in that way I can only hear radio reports (Jeff), but there is no sounds from the car or what so ever. I also tried to take my jackstick out of the computer and plug it in again, but didn't make any difference. I didn't have this issue pre version 1.12.
What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)
- I'm using Fanatec CSL Elite
Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
- I do not have a screenshot or video of it, since it doesn't help to provide those videos as the problem is when I start the game.
I hope someone can help me with this issue - since the game aint enjoyable without sound.